Switch: Atmosphère 1.3.2 released, improves Switch Firmware 14.0.0+ support & fixes some issues
Switch developer SciresM has released an update to Atmosphère. Version 1.3.2 of the popular Switch Custom Firmware is a minor upgrade to the previous release. 1.3.2 improves support for Switch Firmware 14.0.0+, and fixes some bugs.
Atmosphère 1.3.2 – what’s new
From the changelog:
- Support was improved for 14.0.0+.
loaderwas updated to reflect the latest official behaviors.
rowas updated to reflect the latest official behaviors.
- A number of minor issues were fixed and improvements were made, including:
- A memory leak was fixed in filesystem path management; this could cause a crash when launching games ~100 times, or when deleting/re-downloading games.
- A bug was fixed that could cause threads to not see a newly signaled semaphore.
- A number of minor inaccuracies were fixed in the updated FileSystem APIs.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
Atmosphère 1.3’s main feature is its support for the latest Switch Firmware 14.0.0+ of course, but it also adds a mechanism for automatically cleaning up erpt_reports. Additionally, this revision brings PC support for libstratosphère, mostly for debugging purposes.
Download Atmosphère 1.3.2