Heads up: SanDisk 1TB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I is $124.99 (38% off) on Amazon, compatible Nintendo Switch (affiliate link)

Nintendo allegedly removing Switch/Gamecube/Wii Steam Deck emulation videos from youtube

1. Lastus says:

inb4 firstus (rekt)
    shameful as *** though, nintendo has a big *** for shutting down fun

2. First Jameson says:

3. ANewGuy99 says:

Nintendont is just mad that the deck is a better switch than their own switch lol

4. Bl4ck says:

Not gonna lie, if I made a console to run my own games and then some other company releases a console that can illegally* run my games, I’d also be ***.

• Nintendew says:

The concern from Nintendo is that their whole business model is selling people the same things as many times as possible.
      Bethesda handled it a lot better, encouraging fans to go nuts with their games, maintaining popularity and enabling them to sell 9 copies of Skyrim to the average joe.

The idea that someone could play an old Nintendo game without buying it yet again is horrifying to Nintendo, they need to sell every game in their entire back catalog to their entire user base with every new console to maintain their several-hundred-billions in yearly profit.

• Bl4ck says:

Nintendo is actually worse, they sell the same pokemon catching game with crappy graphics and bad excuse for a story, and they release 2 versions of they same game although with slight variations, and people buy that *** as if there’s nothing better to play. I know you are talking about their retro catalogue, but I just saw that new pkmn trailer and can’t believe how bad it looks, considering it’s the highest-grossing media franchise in the world.

5. crackdown 3 xbox one 9.0 vaccinated hdd says:

I love nintendo attacks

6. hos says:

People need to use alt-tech platforms like Odysee, Bitchute, Rumble.

1. March 7, 2022

[…] l’indique Wololo.net, le guide d’émulation Yuzu de la chaîne The Phawx, qui détaillait comment lancer des jeux […]

2. March 7, 2022