PS4 scene: Something big coming “soon”

1. ponxpunks says:

first!!!!!! i hope this will be stable jailbreak for 7.55 im tired of waiting in the webrowser hacks hehehe

2. Lastus says:

Last!

3. Bl4ck says:

Nagatoro’s just teasing us.

4. Jackh says:

FULL Fledge CFW Rebug?!!!!!!

• Stevorkz says:

Oof. Thinking about it gives me chills.

• atreyu says:

Not a chance in heck that is what it is. Even the devs behind Rebug have stated a full firmware replacement isn’t in the cards for a very long time.

5. anthony dickinson says:

Great stuff guys I would hope it’s a cfw like on ps3. Hope someone could do that in future if not. Even if keys get leeked anonymously.

6. Raro says:

This is probably referring to the new PS4 Homebrew Store that’s supposed to be released in a few days.

7. sdlc says:

GoldenHEN 2.0 in testing…..hmmm…..

8. Gauban says:

Wonder if it is a user exploit if it will work on ps5

9. Gordon says:

Still have a 5.05 PS4 and I’m happy with it. There are alot of games require higher firmware, but those can be patched in many cases.

• SelfValidationMan says:

Hello. Im a superhero call Self Validation man! I hereby present upon you validation of your choices so you dont have to feel left behind in compared to others. Well done!

10. Raro says:

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

11. No name says:

Hopefully Its A Samu Exploit So We Finally Get The Keys We Need For Online Spoofing And CID Changing

12. Yamagi says:

This should be the 8.xx jailbreak. I already saw a dump of Lost Judgement on certain sites, that game is 8.52 I think.

• sdlc says:

It’s only one game upper 7.55 FW. I’am thinking it exploiting game only. Thanx to OPOISSO for this game hack. (parhaps it manual FW downgrade in ELF game…or other hack). No one only game with FW >7.55 now.

13. silly billy says:

What do emulators run like on ps4? Mine’s been offline for a year since I got my PS5. Would love to repurpose it as an emulator box, especially N64!

I’m not that bothered about playing PS4 games for free, I’ve got tons I’ve not even started, getting a load more for free will just turn me into a data hoarder but having access to retro games on my tv would be amazing.

• cDh says:

Hi, there is only an unoffical retroarch 1.8.8 build for ps4 and n64 emulation performs on ps4 the same as the switch. If you want retrogaming on new generation consoles a series x is your best bet, series s is nice too.

• silly billy says:

Thanks, I forgot about running emulators on xbox. I keep meaning to give it a try on my xbox one s

14. egzek says:

I would love to see a 8.50 exploit, but I think I would be even happier for a permanent CFW that works even only on FW < 7.0.

15. Gavin McGavinson says:

I’d take even a stability update to the 7.55 WebKit right now

16. none says:

You guys are too excited. For me, I don’t believe it at all. I think it is something to do with homebrew released for art boxes like PS3 coming soon. Not kernel exploitable released at all. Nah.

17. Bbsans says:

KEXPLOIT *** !!!!!!!!!!

18. Edrokski says:

Its the New HomeBrew store i bet modded warfare already showed this off

19. Reece says:

Wait until horizon forbidden west I closer to release! I don’t want to have to choose between them

20. Chonglers says:

I might actually have to buy a PS4 and join that generation of consoles at long last haha

• Toiletglasses says:

Me too. Last good gen was PS3/360/WII. Wiki’s list of “videogames considered the greatest” only had Bloodborne for the first 3 YEARS after launch of PS4/900pbox. Gaming has been on life support for years now, with the almost-total abandonment of single-player games, with publishers caring only about persistent revenue streams. PS5 looks be more of the same, with just iterations of existing PS3/PS4 properties (GoW 9 aka 2, HZD 2, GT7), with nothing interesting for 3/4 years.

21. MickB. says:

So… leave my Ps4 on 8.x or update to 9.00 and leave it there?

22. sleirsgoevy says:

I am not the real sleirsgoevy.

23. Poo says:

More likely just a more stable 7.5 jailbreak

24. Somedudefromgbatemp says:

So ps5 got jb ngyuen showed the setting Page wich clearly had the Debug menu

25. Rohit Bhoomkar says:

Lesss go

26. sleirsgoevy says:

caturday christmas release

27. aaaa884 says:

It’s been a week. Did it come yet?

28. Firstus says:

I Think Its a Downgrade Method.

1. November 8, 2021

[…] we thought last week’s PS4 “something big coming” announce set the scene on fire, this one dropped more like a bomb. Rarely can a single picture […]

2. November 9, 2021