PS4 Webkit FontFace vulnerability: Sleirsgoevy publishes new Proof Of Concept, asks for tests with firmware 9.00

1. Firstus says:

Fiiiirst

• silly billy (the original) says:

keep going Firstus

• Silly billy says:

I’ve ruined these comments lol I’m the original silly billy I use to put my name as things like firstus sucks now everyone copies my name lol

• Silly billy says:

I’ve ruined these comments lol I’m the original silly billy I use to put my mouth on things especially other peoples co…..cks

• JamesCameron says:

2. JamesCameron says:

third i guess, better than losing your name like silly billy

3. VangNex says:

most people of course updated 9.00 and only some stayed as low as down to 8.00 like me. I understand but still could be better chance if testing on lower FW like 8.00 for some chances maybe just maybe.

4. kronos says:

mine on 9.0 says there is not enough system memory

5. Bobby says:

This was definitely tied into/related to the iOS jailbreak that just dropped yesterday, just like I thought. The fact that he just made this POC and dropped it literally right after Linus dropped his iOS exploit, duh…. that’s good news people. That iOS exploit is supposed to be something big. At least I am jailbreaking my iPhone 12 Pro tonight. Here’s to hoping my PS4 will be shortly after (been sitting on 8.03 since I got burned and missed the 7.55 jb a week before it dropped cuz I wanted PSN access to buy a game. Grrrrrrrr”

6. Hi there!! this was cool. thank you for sharing 🙂