Vita release: PVR_PSP2 3.0, GPU Library with native OpenGL ES v1.1 and v2 support.
Developer GrapheneCt has released version 3.0 of the PVR2D GPU Library for the PS Vita. This is now a full fledged set of GPU libraries with Native EGL, WSEGL, OpenGL ES (1.1 and 2) ports for the PS Vita.
What is PVR_PSP2
Note: PVR2D is a proprietary GPU API for the Imagination Technologies PowerVR GPU embedded on the PS Vita.
PVR_PSP2, GrapheneCt’s work, includes the following as of version 3.0:
Driver layer GPU libraries and tests for PSP2
Currently this project include:
- Common and PSP2-specific GPU driver headers.
- Extension library for GPU driver (libgpu_es4_ext), which includes:
- Full Display Class API implementation;
- Lowlevel USE codegen code;
- OS and kernel bridge extensions.
- PVR2D port for PSP2.
- IMGEGL port for PSP2.
- WSEGL port for PSP2.
- OpenGL ES v1.1 port for PSP2.
- OpenGL ES v2 port for PSP2.
- Various unittests to check basic driver features.
Download PVR-PSP2 3.0
You can download the libraries from the developer’s github here.