Switch: Atmosphère 0.19.5 released, adds support for Firmware 12.1.0 + LayeredFS
Switch developer SciresM has released an update to Atmosphère, right after Nintendo published Switch Firmware 12.1.0. Version 0.19.5 of the Custom Firmware brings Switch Firmware 12.1.0 support, as well as some minor issue fixes, and layeredFS support for newer games.
Atmosphère 0.19.5 – what’s new
From the changelog:
- Support was added for 12.1.0.
- LayeredFS support was added for OpenDataStorageWithProgramIndex commands.
- Certain games using newer (7.0.0+ APIs) which include multiple programs under a single title previously could not be modified.
- These are now supported as normal, and LayeredFS should have 100% compatibility again.
- A number of minor issues were fixed, including:
- The Reboot to Payload NRO was updated to allow the OS to save state prior to rebooting (thanks @AuroraWright)!
- An issue was fixed that could cause dns.mitm to fail when games requested resolution of an empty string.
- An issue was fixed that caused a memory leak in the erpt system module.
- This would eventually cause a system crash after ~540 reports were generated without rebooting.
- A number of minor improvements were made to improve mesosphere’s accuracy.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
Download Atmosphère 0.19.5