Switch: Atmosphère 0.19.4 released, adds support for Firmware 12.0.3
Switch developer SciresM has released an update to Atmosphère, a mere day after Nintendo published Switch Firmware 12.0.3. Atmosphère 0.19.4 brings Firmware 12.0.3 support of course, as well as some minor issue fixes. SciresM also notes that this is the 50th release of the beloved Custom Firmware for the Nintendo Switch!
Now’s probably an ok time to update your console to the latest firmware if you need/want to, as both Atmosphère and Hekate support the new firmware now (Hekate was updated a few hours ago as well)
Atmosphère 0.19.4 – what’s new
From the changelog:
The following was changed since the last release:
- Support was added for 12.0.3.
- A number of minor issues were fixed, including:
- An issue was fixed that could cause heap memory corruption when allocation was highly contended.
- An issue was fixed that could cause sleep to fail under certain conditions.
- An issue was fixed that could cause a scheduler slow path to be taken more often than necessary.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
Download Atmosphère 0.19.4