VitaDeploy: a tool that makes homebrew easier on your PS Vita
We’re a bit late on this, as this was released about 2 weeks ago!
Scene dev SKGleba has released VitaDeploy, a “Toolbox that makes homebrewing the Playstation Vita/TV easier”.
What is VitaDeploy?
specifically, VitaDeploy is a tool that bundles other utilities. It offers a series of “life improvement” features for homebrew on the PS vita, that should make it easier to install and run custom firmware, tools, and homebrew applications. It ships with a bunch of well known utilities such as VitaShell, modoru and Enso…
From the readme:
- file manager (VitaShell)
- sd2vita mount/format
- firmware updater/downgrader
- 3.65 preset “Quick Install”
- optional enso install
- optional taihen setup
- app downloader (for core hb apps)
- internal memory creation tool (imcunlock)
- storage format utility
- AutoAVLS enable/disable
- kiosk and manufacturing mode disable
- can run entirely on vs0
- VitaDeploy can download the following OS: 3.60, 3.65 or 3.68
- The following tai presets are available for download via VD:
- Vanilla – taiHEN and HENkaku only
- Recommended – taiHENkaku and some core homebrew plugins
- R + YAMT – Recommended preset with the YAMT storage tool
- “Quick install” installs the 3.65 OS with the R+YAMT preset
- You can install your own PUP by putting it in ud0:PSP2UPDATE/
You can Download VitaDeploy here. (Also check the instructions)
Source: thanks to Samilop “Cimmerian” Iter for the tip!