Release: GoldHEN (Homebrew ENabler) 1.0 PS4 for FW 5.05, 6.72, 7.0x &7.55

1. HunterRaziel says:

Any idea if it supports 7.50 or 7.51? The one I just ordered is 7.50 and yes I know it can be easily updated I am just curious if anyone has tried it yet.

• READ says:

Just check out the SOURCE my friend, that is why it is there to further READ… Yes supports EVERYTHING from 5.05-7.55.

2. nuno says:

its stable????

• READ says:

Think your a bit confused my friend, this is just a payload it is not an actual exploit. You have to use the same exploit to load this payload, but to answer that question this is stable.

• Joseph says:

I tried running an exploit, and then using this exploit, but it’s not working

3. Nuno says:

Its stable this version? should i migrate to 7.55?

• Read says:

I would not advise to move to 7.55 yet, success rates are very low. Sometimes it can take me 20-40 mins just to get the exploit to load successfully. I would wait until it’s stable.

4. Jackboot says:

When it says “External HDD Support” does that mean I can install games to the external HDD? Thanks for any info.

• READ says:

That feature has been available since 5.05. I would suggest app2USB which allows you to unofficially copy games from the system to any external exfat drive, and the exfat drive can also be used to install games to the system. If you use the official method I believe the PS4 gives it’s on format to the drive and may not has the ability to install games to system, I may be wrong.

5. anon says:

Should I switch ps phwoar on 5.05 for this one?

6. KDB1981 says:

Is there any way to combine the “Official External HDD Format Support” with the recent “PS4 Offline Account Activator” to move your PSN content on to your hacked system?

7. Anito9999 says:

did anyone test this on 5.05 yet ?

how’s the success rate ?

8. Origin says:

Rest Mode doesnt work.
    Its sleeping forever, RIP.

9. Confirm this works on 7.02