PlayStation 4: A look at the additional games the FW 7.50-7.55 jailbreak lets you play – Titles include TLOU Part 2, Crash Bandicoot 4, Cyberpunk 2077 Watchdog: Legion, FIFA 21, Ghostrunner, Cuphead and more!

Aurora

1. John says:

Mere liye !

2. shockme17 says:

New to PS4 and jailbreaking – If I were to buy a PS4 that’s been updated to the latest firmware, can I easily-ish downgrade to a jailbreakable firmware?

3. Marvels Spiderman miles morales is 7.55 until patch 1.01. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is 7.55 too.

4. HE1NZ says:

Lmao, pirates can enjoy Cyberpunk, but not legit buyers.

5. irfan khan says:

where can i download ps4 firmware version 7.55 update.pup?

6. Jimmy Lee says:

Is cyberpunk really this low firmware?
    I haven’t seen any requests or mentions of it in the community since 7.50-55 became a thing

7. mten666 says:

Back, when 5.05 was still the thing and no new jailbreaks were o nthe horizon for nearly two years, I just caved in and bought a new PS4 Pro on a Black Friday. The next christmas, there was a new jailbreak. Then an another one. Then another one. … F*** my luck :/

8. GHost says:

Not even gonna mention Ghost of Tsushima? Or was that earlier FW already, but just came out now?

• Shishio says:

Ghost of Tsushima came with 7.51 and 1 month later 7.55 got released, so yes you/we are able to play this game but only up to game version 1.07 per updates

9. Uñluyu says:

PS3 3.55 = PS4 7.55 props to the devs for making it happen.

10. Okay so who’s dumping Cyberpunk 2077? and Patching the the update?
    Lol…