PSVita Release: ds34vita released allowing one to connect both DualShock 3 & 4 controllers together with some extra features and fixes

Aurora

1. mgplayer 47 says:

ohh god

2. golephish says:

This is th most amazing news that has ever been dropped for the Vita…

3. ethan says:

Well done man, this article is a just what I needed. Wololo… Isn’t there any other writers? This is getting ridiculous.

4. Gehteuch nixan says:

You know there is something called ps5?
    No single news at all about it..

5. NNNRT says:

Does it include/ interfere with ds4touch.skprx?

6. sfa2miki says:

Nice! Thanks to xerpi and TheFlow for this great work together, always grateful… (/ ^o^)/~*
    Thanks Aurora for the news… ( ^w^)b

7. TehCupcakes says:

I did offer…

• Dmaskell92 says:

Well did he get back to you? we are waiting for some good articles, or this is getting dropped from my bookmarks. I mean PS5 people!!!

8. TeeBee says:

Aurora, please check your Twitter DMs. I’m having trouble with my /Talk account and I’d really appreciate your help/advice. Thanks.

• NNNRT says:

Hello, I’m NNNRT, forum moderator. Please tell me what type of trouble you’re having and I’ll see if I can help. If you’re able to send a PM on /Talk then please do, if not then here is okay.

• TeeBee says:

Hi! Alas I cannot send you a PM on /Talk. I had to change my e-mail address on my account (I’d rather not expose the address here), so I have to re-activate my account. The problem is that the activation e-mail never arrives, no matter how many times I re-request it, even though I’m 100% sure the address I input was correct (it was a copy-paste from a known good source). My user name is TeeBee918. Thank you very much for your help.

• TeeBee says:

NNNRT, if by any chance you are trying to reach me by e-mail, it’s not working, I’m not getting any e-mails from you.
        BTW I think google blocks the e-mails from that “wagic” address, even though it’s also a gmail account. Before changing my e-mail address on the forums I requested a password reset to my old address (though I did not use it in the end), it was a non-google address and it arrived problem free (well, with a bit of a delay).
        Can I reach you anywhere else than /Talk? E.g. Discord?
        Thanks in advance for your reply.

9. Bl4ck says:

Seriously Wololo, why do you keep comments enabled?

10. rowjack1993 says:

I’m old enough to remember when this site was good.

11. ivorysoul says:

So you can use a ps4 and a ps3 controller on Vita? but why??