PSVita Release: Double Tap 2 Sleep Plugin Released by Joel16 – Comes with status bar & whole screen variants!

Aurora

1. AA says:

That’s it I’m getting my vita out tomorrow and installing it.

2. lmaoh? says:

excited to see more functionality improvements and overall content still being released on the vita
    hopefully we can get a fix for vita bright 1000 models

3. Ethan says:

Quick correction, there is no such thing as an “Android device” only Linux/Android Kernel that supports a device hardware.

• Stop Being pedantic says:

Android Kernel? Don’t you mean a Linux kernel which supports said device hardware? Quick correction, a “Android device” is a term used to describe said software/hardware configurations.

• Sent from moms iPad says:

He’s right though. There’s no such thing as “Android kernel”. Linux is Linux. It’s just Google’s version of Linux LTS. And the Linux that runs on Android is built specifically to support the hardware it runs on, like you said. “Android device” is still a valid term as it’s running Android. Linux is just part of the collection of software you call Android. Simple as that. In other words if I install Arch on my laptop it becomes an Arch device. (It sounds weird but it wouldn’t be wrong. :P)

You may have thought your statement was correct. But when someone corrects you back, just admit you were wrong and get on with your day. You aren’t stupid, so don’t act like it.

• Stop Being pedantic says:

Why resort to infantile name calling when somebody makes a valid point? You were simply being pedantic for the sake of it, what other term do you expect people to use? “Linux/Android Kernel that supports device hardware.”? Kind of a waste of time and effort plus it makes absolutely no sense, at least for us “Buffoon’s”.

If you wanna come across as smart, try constructive comments. Quick tip for ya 😉

4. Not used CM for years says:

CyanogenMod is dead, long live Lineage. :-p

5. James says:

I wouldn’t mind get ads around the vita to support the developers

You guys should make a plug-in just for that.