PlayStation 4: OFW 6.72 (fully exploited) allows you to play many hundreds of games & DLC more than OFW 5.05 – Games include Red Dead Redemption 2 & Spider-Man!

Aurora

1. Rytytu says:

Great news. Hope to play RDR2 soon. How will it take to get JB you think?

2. padla says:

im not sure, think there s a hidden sony made backdoor/spyware in all CFWs

3. StepS says:

It is worth noting PS VR as well. It will finally be possible to mod Beat Saber on the ps4.

4. Nicholas says:

Oh heck yeah! I was about ready to give up on this scene

5. wahyu says:

nice.. i will update soon. that anyone try it?

6. Floxi says:

This guy is a genius!

7. jarry3999 says:

RDR2, unravel 2, detroit and others… great. But hope to see it. Now we have big hype with KEX, but… will we see working JB? Hope to have it in short time. Im wondering why sony let it show for ppl. Maybe making working JB from this KEX its not so easy?

8. fatal says:

Oh yeah, Thanks, my friend Ruma is crazy for this.

9. Ace says:

This might be a great time to sell my 5.05 ps4 then!!

10. omar says:

spyro trioligy who even mentions this..

11. padla says:

hava ps4 slim 500gb with 6.00, want to buy?

12. maskmark says:

don’t forget sekiro:shadow die twice

13. Hreg says:

The other guy on reddit posted “Red Dead Redemption 2” got cracked lol.. And thousands of people up voted him.. sigh

14. Warren D says:

Hi,

I would like to try the exploit, even if I have to try a lot of times.
    However will my old game backups still work?

15. PLNTX says:

Hey, wondering if there will be an updated buyers guide for puchasing a new console with exploitable firmware. That would be awesome.

1. July 11, 2020

[…] Thanks to the payloads being updated, Al Azif states that “most use cases” of hacked PlayStation 4 consoles will be covered meaning that when jailbroken, FW 6.72 will give a similar degree of usability as FW 5.05 in some areas together with the ability to play many more games! […]

2. July 11, 2020