PSVita: You can now create separate game bubbles for emulated games – Thanks to newly-published guides!

Aurora

1. Adrenaline boy says:

Oh sweet! Now i can add my tekken 7 on my….. oh wait adrenaline is not supported yet.

Well atleast theres hope… thanks for this

• chris says:

Adrenaline was the first thing to get custom bubbles. Download the Adrenaline Bubble Manager from Github.

• Bruno Jenso says:

Yeah but it only does PS1 and PSP. No Vita, Homebrew or Emus

• d4rk51d3 says:

PS1 and PSP (Adrenaline) was what he was asking for.

• Bruno Jenso says:

Point totally missed. He wasn’t asking for PS1/PSP or anything else for that matter so what are you talking about?

His comment was pointing out to those who don’t know that we already have a custom bubbles method – via Adrenaline Bubble Manager – but the whole point of this article is to explain that we can do more than was previous available bubble-wise with clear guides. So his comment was effectively saying ‘hey we could already do this’ – which is not true – ABM was limited to just PS1 and (non homebrew) PSP. I was just pointing that out, so new people would no dismiss this new method’s value.

2. mgplayer 47 says:

thanks

3. Bruno Jenso says:

This is great for Mario 64 in particular!

But if the kind folk making these guides are listening – and would be able to make a guide for custom bubbles (and custom names) for NATIVE Vita apps and homebrew (for stuff like OpenTyrian and Chocolate Doom – and very ugly official bubbles like Sly Cooper has) – that would be the Icing on the Cake

4. Adrenaline boy says: