Switch News: Images leak of Team Xecuter’s mod chip for ipatched & mariko Switch consoles – First shipment to come sometime after Chinese New Year (25 January)

Aurora

1. CraddaPoosta says:

It will never stop bothering me that you don’t know the difference between “that’s” and “who’s”.

You are not a “that”. You are a “who”. I know it’s 2020, but you’re still a person and not a thing.

God, I hate millennials.

2. Alex Valtierra says:

With the pictures I can see that the chip is actually plug and play, you just have to remove the internal memory of the switch and connect the chip in that slot, then connect the memory of the switch to the chip; Which I think would have to be soldered, to more comfort, is the usb connection of the chip to the usb connection of the switch, to be able to send some type of data such as payload …

sorry for my english, is not my primary language

3. Kevin says:

Damn it needs to be solderless

• Alex Valtierra says:

It’s solderless, but you can make it more easy to inject data with the USB of the chip soldered to the original USB of the switch

4. Alex Valtierra says:

5. Ghee says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

6. Camus says:

Can I update my patched nintendo switch now without losing the possibility to hack it with this method?
    My switch has the 7.0.1 firmware.
    Thanks

1. January 11, 2020

[…] new year being upon us, the release and exciting news streak of this year keeps on going with the leaked pictures of Team Xecuter’s hacking solution for the Switch 2 days ago and now, RetroArch 1.8.3 and some good news on NooDS’ […]