PSVita & Switch Releases: Hyper Princess Pitch (Christmas-Themed Indie Game) + Volume_Profile/JAV 2.0 (Bluetooth Support) released for the Vita & Cathery releases FTPd sysmodule using only 1MB RAM!

Aurora

1. joe G says:

Hey Aurora, I know who you are!!

I know that you are a girl that’s liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but you’ve always modded your stuff when it’s possible, that is :). We can contact you via DM at @KawaiiAuroraA on Twitter if we have any questions/concerns about your articles or if we have any article requests.
    Now who’s the bigger hacker!

2. Mar says:

I loved Hyper Princess Pitch, thanks for covering it!

3. Pk864 says:

Why not create a plugin that allows you to connect PS Vita to a smart TV through Wi-Fi like Cast.

4. Yattoz says:

> 自動オーディオボリューム (Automatic Audio Volume) for some unknown reason. JAV might be an abbreviation for its Japanese Reading
    Your guess is right, the Japanese name reads “Jidô Audio Volume”, hence JAV. (“jidô” meaning “automatic”).

5. ivo2376 says:

couldnt wait for an Xmas easyinstaller psvita linux_vita release ???

6. feregt says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

7. ivo2376 says:

what about a new X dualboot mod of enso with linux_vita in psvshell topmenu xtransform ?

8. ivo2376 says:

or an %XloadVSH%.sh or loadxmb once inside linux …

9. d4rk51d3 says:

A pity that VHBB is currently broken for alot of users, and nothing will download.
    I guess patience is a virtue though.