Wii Mini finally gets hacked with Bluebomb & updates for NX Shell, Atmosphere Updater and GZDoom released for the Switch!

Aurora

1. roreeto says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

• dangwoot says:

What is your end goal? What do you even get out of this? Are you ok? I’m genuinely concerned for your wellbeing at this point.

2. Deco says:

Finally a Wii Mini exploit, i always loved the look of the console. Can’t wait to hunt one for cheap.

3. Lennyvita says:

This just shows how people don’t give up on things. That system was left for dead and well past its days for hacking. Many had given up on it and moved on. But not FullMetal5. why did he do this? My guess is to overcome the challenge and prove everyone wrong to have the Wii Mini added to the hacked console list. Awesome Job FullMetal5!

• ZeroSbr says:

Honestly I’m not sure why he bothered. Just how much demand was there for this anyways? A hacked backwards compatible Wii will always be able to do more than a Wii Mini, and that’s probably why people either gave up on the Mini or didn’t bother with it in the first place. I’m not convinced that it was super hard to hack, if anything it was probably hard to find the motivation to do it.

But sure, kudos to the hacker and all. Maybe he’ll move on to the Switch or PS4, or heck maybe even the Vita.

4. Natalie says:

A Wii mini for $50? I got my Wii (With GC support) for $30 a few weeks back… Why would anyone get a Wii mini that costs more than that with fewer features?

5. The White Tyger says:

The Wii Mini cheaper? Cricky! My ex just bought a full Wii original, with sensor bar, A/C cord and AV cables with remote for less than $13. No sense at all to buy a WiiMini if the originals are far superior hardware wise and cheaper as well from trade lots, pawn shops, and yard sales…

1. October 6, 2019

[…] Wii Mini Menu can now run as it was recently dumped thanks to FullMetal5’s Bluebomb exploit which finally hacked the console after 7 years of being […]