Heads up: PS4 Pro is $320 on eBay.

3 Great PSVita Games You Should Really Play This Summer – The PSVita’s Game Library Isn’t As Bad As You May Think!

Aurora

1. YoungHOV says:

I never thought the PS Vita “lacked” quality videogames. There are far too many on it to mention. Maybe people shouldn’t just listen to whatever the media’s feeding them.

2. Latez says:

There is few more that I think is worth playing. Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Little Big Planet, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Ratchet And Clank Trilogy, Lord Of The Rings Lego, MotorStorm RC. There is more fun games but don’t remember names anymore and I don’t want Charge my psvita battery to check games names from my psvita memory card. Been long time when I last played psvita games or even touched psvita device

3. nig says:

what kind of article is this? “i have no news, so let me post this 3 games!”. Kotaku worthy

• oof says:

As much as I hate to admit it, it’s true… There are lots of great topics to talk about: underrated homebrew such as VNDS for Vita, PSN flash sale items, deals on hardware across the internet, latest Vita games still being released or announced, etc.

• Waiwai says:

Can’t come up with more than 3 worthy games :’)

4. Juan says:

Actually i need more worthy games, i can’t find any but these! Do you recommend some more?
    FIRST BTW

• Mcall says:

Luftrausers, Geometry Wars 3, Risk of Rain, Deadbolt, EDF 2017, Resogun, Downwell, and Crypt of the Necrodancer are all great games you may have overlooked.

5. geferet says:

just play on the switch
    A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

6. Akbar says:

we started to ran out of topic regarding hackes

7. sadguy says:

The PSVita’s Game Library Is Better Than The Switch

8. Martin says:

I think that the sonic and all the heroes of racing for ps vita is very cool. Angey birds, FIFA 15 are also nice 🙂 .

9. Will Lewis says:

I thought Oceanhorn was an amazing game, especially on the Vita. Happy to see it made the list.

10. Priest says:

Hey,

Uh, what da heck do you mean’it not as ba…’you know wha? I cant even finish dat garbage you spewn. If it’s so bad why this is the switch keep dipping into their Library?!? The Indie Games the exclusives everybody wants some of this!!!

11. Frezzno says:

This is great information. I’ve been busy hacking my vita and playing emulations all the time so I forgot there are great games for the actual vita. I specially like Oceanhorn. Thank you for the article. Keep up the good work.

12. kada says:

gravity rush also nice if u like to read

13. Fab says:

Hi Aurora!
    Thanks a lot for these recommandations.
    I discovered Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas which is a wonderful title!