PS3HEN Version 2 Released – ISO support, Kernel Plugin Support, Many Fixes and More!

Aurora

1. Sagar says:

Just wondering, whats the difference between this and playground webkit exploit?

2. Draven says:

PS2 games will install now. They still won’t run. They show up as Unsupported Data.

This is driving me batshit. The only reason I want to mod my PS3 is to have PS2 compatibility.

3. PlayaNambaUno says:

Btw.. Vita 3.69\3.70 hack now available.. Add post.

4. Skyy says:

Would this give me the ability to dump games with my PS3 so I can run them on RPCS3? I have a Fat on 3.55 that I could install CFW on but honestly all I want is to be able to dump my games and I don’t want to install a permanent modification if I don’t have to.

5. DJPlace says:

so anyone got banned on PSN yet cause of this?

6. Artur says:

so, still we dont have a way to download games on internet and run on Superslim model, right?

1. May 11, 2019

[…] the recent releases of the Trinity and PS3HEN exploits, focus has mostly been on the PSVita and PS3 hacking scenes. However, progress in the […]

2. May 12, 2019

[…] its release, PS3HEN received numerous updates, first with some minor updates and then a bump to version 2.0 which brought about some pretty important things like ISO and Kernel plugin support. Now, PS3HEN […]