3 Fun Classic Macintosh Games That Run Well In Basilisk II on the PSVita – The Mac Was Actually Good For Gaming Once!

Aurora

1. Leires says:

sim city 2000 was such a fun game for what it was

2. tangra87 says:

someone shoul do a port of Heroes of might and magic 3 for the PSVITA 🙂 It will be awaysome to be able to play this game on the go 🙂

3. Jgr9 says:

SimTower? 😛

4. Smoker1 says:

Thing is, kind of hard to find MAC Games from back then 🙁
    Also Pong Kombat 3 (Mortal Kombat+Pong in 1). Only thing is, it is a DEMO, requiring a Kombat Kode of sorts to Unlock it.

5. duh_deht says:

3 signs that the zett dont have nothing to post.

– this is one of them

6. Dantemx01 says:

IS POSITIVE AGE OF EMPIRE AND AGE OF EMPIRE 2( REALSE ON MAC 1999)

7. DarkHao says:

I know i know. .wrong time.. wrong place… but.. just imagine..
    kairosoft games on vita

8. Captn Hecktor says:

All the Ambrosia SW games. Escape Velocity should run too.

9. DarkDante says:

Can anyone help me get this going? I’ve got Basilisk installed on my vita, and have found the rom and OS files so that I can successfully load to the Mac desktop. I have Simcity 2000 in .sit format in my disks folder (I’ve also tried cdrom, and files folders), I use ‘Select’ to mount either floppy or cdrom, but nothing happens. Do I need a different file format? I also tried a .dmg image file, but putting that in the cdrom folder makes it appear as an audio cd on desktop. I do need to add something to the config file to get it to mount? any help would be really appreaciated!

10. fak3 says:

don’t need to pirate mac games. most of them are abandonware and could be easily downloaded from Macintoshgarden.org 😉