h-encore, TheFlow’s PSVita/PSTV hack for FW 3.65-3.68, released! : The wait is finally over

Aurora

1. Dragwar says:

should i backup my games first???

2. Jgr9 says:

I’m probably sticking with 3.60. Only possible thing I can think of currently, possibly is Twitch unless there is an actual way to get it usable on 3.60 again. Other than that, I personally don’t have/see any reason for updating.

3. Randomguy says:

I was thinking that i know something about computers but i failed terrible at the cygwin *** so thats end if story for me, waiting for something easier to install..

4. Doc Bo says:

After update to 3.65 enso, can i reinstall it if needed, like on 3.60?!
    I heard reinstalling enso on 3.65 was not possible in an earlier version.

5. HappymyvitanotIDU says:

Just in case anyone is wondering, this exploit also works if your vita is in IDU mode.

6. Saint says:

So, I installed it, how exactly do I activate the so-called ‘Enso’ so that it boots automatically every time? Or it’s already done? (I’m obviously in 3.65, btw)

7. Kyon says:

dumb question, how to inupdate from 3.63 to 3.65, found a site which has all vita firmware and a site that say to change the dns setting, which one is good??

8. Michael says:

Any idea how I could upgrade from firmware 3.63 to 3.65?

9. Roxas says:

i’m using adrenaline 6.4
    where do i drop the isos??
    i tried psemu/iso and psemu/psp/game

10. zocker says:

I heard reinstalling (if mess up or so) enso on 3.65 was not possible in an earlier version.
    Is it still so with the new exploid?!

11. yhruiho says:

Awesome, i did all the guide and it worked perfectly, if u know what to do it works! 🙂

TheFlow u r amazing!!

12. kok0roki says:

its still asking me to update when linking to qcma already set it to FW 0.00 always up to date :/ , dunno what im doing wrong

• rYugen says:

Try disconnecting your WiFi and rebooting ur console. Thats what worked for me.

• kok0roki says:

it worked now I have a new problem xD Insert a PS Vita card that contains this application hhhmmm

13. Some one says:

I have 3.63 ofw.plz tell can I update to 3.65 enso
    (Which one is better)
    1)3.65 enso
    Or
    1)3.68 h- encore
    What can I update

14. UnrealSWAT says:

If anyone is having trouble I built a tool to simplify it a bit on Windows.

• kok0roki says:

bruh~ you fixed my problem, my incompetence xD idk what step did I mess up but this helped alot

15. Fuck TheFlow says:

My Vita keeps telling me to update when I try connecting to QCMA. I’ve reset the thing 10 times. Nothing works. I give up. This isn’t worth it.

16. GioGio says:

When I try to copy h-encore to vita it gives error CO-11274-5 in 11 seconds

17. Riku says:

I can’t copy the file over. I keep getting error C2-12858-4 despite the fact that I followed the instructions PERFECTLY.

• Duhjoker says:

Did you launch H-encore and install henkaku and vita shell first?

If you dont do that, “your gonna have a bad tome”.

18. Jojo says:

3.60 still better than 3.65 3.68

19. BlueRobotShoes says:

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this hack. You (and many others) have definitely put a lot of time into this exploit/hack and rarely do you get a proper thank you for your work. Thank you!!! I haven’t installed this yet but once I have free time I will do it. Everything is saved on my laptop so I’m not worried. Again, thank you for doing this and hopefully others will show their appreciation as well.

20. tryrush deppy says:

when the term FW is used instead of OFW or CFW, what FW is FW referring to?

21. stepenlu says:

im on fw 3.60 right now oled version, should i stay on my current firmware or update? tia.

22. Jayko says:

my 3.65 is already enso-ed, can i still use this h-encore? as I screw up my sd2vita and the henkaku is no longer running. anyone knows?thanks

• StepS says:

You first need to reinstall the official 3.65 firmware. To do that, first make sure the gamecart is not inserted, then place 3.65’s PSP2UPDAT.PUP in ux0:data/PSP2/UPDATE/PSP2UPDAT.PUP
      After that reboot in recovery mode (hold power for more than 20 seconds) and choose to install from memory card.
      Next, install h-encore as well as the new enso installer linked in the h-encore guide (instead of the old enso).

23. Asbel_Lhant says:

singing the search is over by thesurvivor while finishing installation

24. Sync says:

I am on 3.65. I have an account on psn. Also downloaded a game by credit card. What should I do now for installing h-encore ?
    Should I sign out from psn account or do a factory reset ??
    Please help me guys..

• adit says:

No, dont sign out nor factory reset, you will need the psn to be intact to be able to run the hacked demo. Just follow the instructions and your good to go.

• Sync says:

If I install henkaku and vita shell through h-encore, then should I always be signed in or after successful henkaku I must sign out from psn ??

25. Harold says:

Help all of my buttons stop working after installing h encore.only my touch screen work. But inside h encore (lunching)application my all buttons seems fine

26. asdf says:

I’m just going to plug this here:
    This eliminates 99% of all errors, just follow the instructions in the readme and it’ll handle all the command-line work.

27. Tarek says:

Hi thank you for your good work please can you tell me how to use SD2vita in h-encore

28. sonicboy says:

so guys aftrer installing h encore perfectly,how do I install vitashell on vita???

• adit says:

When its “perfectly installed”, open the h-encore app and select the option to download and install vitashell (make sure u have internet connection)

29. StringIsNullOrEmpty says:

Hey quick question. The guide here says to update to 3.65 but not 3.67 or 3.68 so that you can have enso installed, but what if the game I want to play requires 3.67 and I don’t really mind re-doing h-encore? Do I just update to 3.67 (after having already installed h-encore on 3.65)? Or is there some magic I’m not aware of that allows 3.67 games to be ran on 3.65 enso?

30. drfx says:

A PSVita memory card if you’re hacking a Fat (OLED/1K) PSVita.

Can use SD2Vita for this?

Although I have PCH-1001

31. Duhjoker says:

Well after watching a video and keeping the the flows github readme on my ipad for reference. I was able to install H-encore the first time.

Got a lil confused on the

Pkg2zip -x PATH_OF_PKG

Part but the video helped with that.

I was then able to install adrenaline after doing some googling and even iadded a game.

The relaunch part after turning the vita off isnt a problem at all. Just takes a minute to re-install henkaku and vita shell but after that all your emus and games are still on the system so thats it.

So worth the wait to be anle to play all my old ps1 and psp titles

32. Duhjoker says:

Every time i post a comment the page goes to an amazon page that will not allow you to go back to here from. You have to x the page out and come back it.

33. Kuro says:

Can I delete the h-encore app when I have Enso installed? Because I don’t want anyone to mess with the app.

• Oneluv says:

yes you can… i ve set enso and my sd2vita and its now working and ive deleted h encore app āŋd ęvęŗyţђįŋg įş woŗķįŋg ƒįŋę

34. DO PHU THINH says:

I hack 3.68 succes but i don’t know how to unsafe homebrew, i cant install adrenaline and create APP folder. Please help me

35. thx138 says:

i am getting a file not found when i go to http://ares.dl.playstation.net/cdn/JP0741/PCSG90096_00/xGMrXOkORxWRyqzLMihZPqsXAb anyone have a copy or a link i can use

36. hope says:

wololo page did said from before that of course if you’re device have no permanent hack enso. then if you hack 3.65 or above then reboot everytime apply the hack again. but I did remember wololo did said that if you’re on 3.60 enso or 3.65 enso stay there so you can hack 3.68 enso permanent hack. wait am I remember wrong. so basically for now I’m on 3.65enso. if I use h-encore I use the hack permanently. man the previous page talk about good hope on july of 1st is so not good.

37. Frustrada says:

how do we connect an unactivated vita to qcma? got a stock 3.65 vita when it ask to you sign in qcma for psn account it disconnects or “this pc disconected” could not connect to pc some message like that but when you use wifi it ask you to update the system firmware?

38. ZeroSbr says:

3.60 can’t even play Ys VIII, so this is great!

39. Charles Fasano says:

Yay my Vita is hacked once again on 3.65. I had Enso installed before but I did a stupid thing and semi-bricked my Vita and I ended up completely resetting my Vita. So using a 4GB Vita Card on my 3.65 Vita I used Charles Proxy to bypass the 3.68 update and link my PSN account again. Followed all directions in a Windows 10 Virtual Machine since I use Mac OS X and now I’m back in action.

Thanks to all involved.

40. kanenas says:

Hi. I have 3.68 ps vita. I followed the instructions literally, but getting error C2-12858-4 when i try to copy the file. is it a fault that I have turned off the wi-fi? thanks..