Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

Adrenaline-6.1 released – Support for FW 3.65/3.67 has been added!

Aurora

1. Leonid says:

Do the PSP plugins still work? like the CWCheat?

2. sav says:

if i update to 3.65 enso an adren 6.1 will my psp savestate save files still work?

i think i heard they might not or something?

• TehCupcakes says:

I don’t see any reason they wouldn’t. Regardless of the Vita firmware, you are essentially running the same version of the PSP emulator inside of it. (That is, the Vita emulates PSP FW 6.61, regardless of whether you’re on 3.60 Enso or 3.65).

3. Amnos says:

I got a 3.60 Henkaku Vita (phat)

But, I’ve also got a 3.63 Vita Slim, what do I do with it now?

• Gensosuikoden says:

You wait until the end of the year which is when The Flow apparently will be to offer Henkaku compatibility for Vitas running firmwares that are already higher than 3.60.

• Demian says:

Sell the 3.63 Vita, or wait until the end of year, even more good things are coming.

• Amnos says:

Why sell it, I’m ‘patiently’ waiting for that hack.

2 vita = multiplayer

Besides, I prefer the slim’s usb charger.

4. DinoFly says:

I have the Adrenaline version that needs to be installed with a psp demo, how can i update to this version?

5. prZ says:

download the 661.PBP in installation works just fine..

6. Thetechdoc says:

Is it true 3.65 ENSO breaks compatibility with sd2vita? I’ve heard a few reports saying so but no official word

7. Aaron says:

This is another amazing step in the direction of cracking the PS Vita on the latest firmware.

Good job, TheFlow.

8. giorgio says:

I have a question so does my ps vita have to be on 3.60 or can it be on 3.65/3.67 for this to work?

9. Rafael galindo says:

que tal , actualize a enso 3.65, pero al tratar de instalar adrenaline me sale la pantalla negra y dice presionar X para instalar psp 6.61 en la memory card, lo preciono y no pasa nada se congela y la tengo que apagar y al encenderla de nuevo repito el proceso y pasa lo mismo , espero me puedan ayudar . saludos

10. Rafael galindo says:

so, update to 3.65 enso, but trying to install adrenaline I get the black screen and says press X to install psp 6.61 on the memory card, I preciono and nothing happens freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again I repeat the process and the same thing happens, I hope you can help me. regards

11. Flared says:

EBOOT.OLD non works >.<

12. NerdyPunk says:

I can’t play psp Japanese translated game now after adrenaline 6.1

13. NerdyPunk says:

I can’t play Japanese translated PSP game with this new update.

14. Alessandro says:

EBOOT.OLD not works with this update Q_Q

15. MIK says:

after a long black screen, adrenaline gave me a message: An error has occured. (C1-2858-3)

16. TheFlew says:

I can’t play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. Help.. It just shows black screen.

17. Duhjoker says:

Has any one successfully been able to get adrenaline 6.61 to work on thier vita with 3.67 FW? The article is a lil confusing.

18. Jayko says:

I m running vita 3.65 with adrenaline 6.61, but whenever i launch adrenaline, the screen flashes and return to live area. sometime it display an error has occurred ( c1-2758-2 ) does anyone face same issue? I never get it to work on my 3.65, i use the same steps in 3.60 it worked flawlessly. but on the same vita, i now update it to 3.65 it just wont work. anyone?