Heads up: SanDisk 1TB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I is $124.99 (38% off) on Amazon, compatible Nintendo Switch (affiliate link)

Linux released for PS4 4.55

1. Madsmaten says:

First?!

2. Brian says:

Can it mine Bitcoin thow?

3. lollypop says:

please port pcsx2-online to ps4 lol

4. Ludakashaka says:

Furst!

5. azoreseuropa says:

What good is that ?

6. Anticon says:

I had yellow dog Linux installed on my phat ps3 years ago , I managed to get a couple emulators running with tutorials because I’m a windows monkey but I quickly gave up on it because of there being no access to the gpu which in my opinion pretty much crippled it to the point of being kinda lame , not to mention the amount of hoops you ha d to jump through just to get *** running on Linux to begin with, anybody with Linux on there ps4 have any insight into what you can do , is there access to the gpu & what version of Linux works best for a lame windows user such as myself

7. slashmegaman says:

dolphin maybe?

8. Promises says:

oh nice, might be time to get a ps4

9. Santino Lee says:

10. Superf says:

You would think since my PlayStation 4 a first generation like day 1 it would work but it’s crashing.

11. Prediksi HK says:

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

12. Superf says:

So I just tried it again and now the screen turned off the light on my PS4 is blue and at the bottom of it turning reddish so I don’t know what’s going on I’m just waiting for a little bit and then I’m going to turn it off so now I’m trying it again and now my USB is going crazy and nothing’s happening now the screen turned off no signal but my PlayStation 4 still on hasn’t shut off so I don’t know if it’s just half working just not showing me the screen don’t know

• Superf says:

Okay I got it to boot now now to get a bootable OS running only problem having is virtualbox is not recognizing my USB just says unknown device so I don’t know what to do about that trying to install ubuntu and it will not use the space off my USB

1. March 3, 2018

[…] werden, die man von hier als Archiv beziehen kann. Weitere Instruktionen zur Installation sind hier verfügbar. Der Loader kann bei Github von hier heruntergeladen […]