Little Nightmares DLC, accolades trailer hints at new playable character

1. ZeroSbr says:

Okay…what does this have to do with the hacking scene? I get that Wololo also posts articles on deals, but lets not degrade this site into something like GameSpot please.

• swosho says:

Agreed.

• myself says:

Agree

• true but... says:

while I agree, it’s also better than nothing being posted at all on quiet days, because then all the haters come out moaning how there is nothing new to read. He can’t win really lol

• ZeroSbr says:

Let them moan. If there’s no news, people should not make stuff up. That’s how sites lose their purpose.

2. André Manarte says:

Google is my friend? i need to ask how to unbrick a fridge!

3. André Manarte says:

Help my fridge has a screen and i tiped RCE PArTY and it said Fake as F**K please help i asked google thai said just by a new one or replace the motherboard or the motherf****r cant remeber witch one help google if you reading i am portuguse and my fridge is in English motherf****r and he does look like a b***h

• Salar says:

Mother board and Mother****** are totaly different 😕 u need to be more specific on that 😀

• hmmm says:

with my awesome translate skills i think he said
        “help, my tv has a screen and i accidentally tipped it over during a rice party, I asked google what to do and it told me to replace the motherboard on the motherf****r, I can’t remember exactly what google said, if you are reading this my tv is an english motherf****r and my mom is a b***h.”

4. chi tiết says:

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job.

I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!