Xerpi releases ViiMote, control your Vita with a WiiMote

1. Si says:

Could this mean local multiplayer on emulators?

2. Xyrem says:

Great news ! Gonna try it out
    Now hoping for a plugin to use with DS4 controllers !

3. Handy Fox says:

how hard is it to do this with a ps4 or ps3 controller? I thought Sony would have made it possible.

4. ArugulaZ says:

Okay, can you use this with a Playstation TV? And can you connect controllers like the classic controller to the bottom of your Wiimote and use those too?

5. mdmyzery says:

were does the viimote.skprx go? ux0:tai/viimote.skprx is were i put it.

• ArugulaZ says:

You have to put it in ux0:/plugins (create the directory if it doesn’t already exist). Once it’s in there, power cycle your system and run the Taihen hack again. It should work then.

6. mdmyzery says:

I did that before and it froze when i went into settings and gave me a error. Ill try it again.

• ArugulaZ says:

You need to change config.txt and put that in the proper place (ux0:/tai I think). Otherwise it won’t know the plugin even exists.

7. mdmyzery says:

this is my config.txt (# You must reboot for changes to take place.
    *KERNEL
    #
    henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
    *main
    # main is a special titleid for SceShell
    ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
    *NPXS10015
    # this is for modifying the version string
    ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
    ux0:plugins/viimote.skprx )
    Not sure what i have done wrong, but when i create the plugins folder in ux0 with the viimote.skprx in it, then i go to settings and get error c2-12828-1. Without the plugins folder, settings work fine.

8. mdmyzery says:

Nevermind! I had the part in the config.txt wrong. Fixed and working now.

9. Sky Yuki says:

You know I just realised
    Now I can play Taiko no Tatsujin with wii drum!! (I think I will have to try it first)

1. December 26, 2016

[…] I was working on the article for ViiMote, I noticed a lot of people were asking for the same tool for DualShock4 controllers. Developer […]