Wii U emulator: Cemu 1.5.0 runs Mario Kart 8 at full speed (Video)
Cemu 1.5.0 was released a couple days ago to people who are supporting the project on patreon, and it will most likely be released publicly to other people in the weeks to come.
The official changelog is as follows:
- New enhanced controller configuration menu and emulation
- Configure up to 8 players (assuming the game supports it)
- Added Pro Controller and Classic Controller emulation
- Compatible with the original Pro Controller (using mayflash adapter)
- Improved shader emulation and graphic bugfixes
- Improved sound emulation
- Reduced VRAM usage
- Small bugfixes and changes
Of course, a changelog alone is not what the end user wants, and the community delivered, with countless people showcasing the emulator in videos on Youtube. Check for example this video of Mario Kart 8 running on Cemu 1.5.0 at full speed, by GBATemp member reznoire:
Cemu 1.5.0 is currently only available for patreon supporters of the project, but you can download Cemu version 1.4.2 on their official site here. 1.5.0 will become publicly available in the weeks to come.
Source: Exzap on GBATemp