Habib 4.78 Cobra 7.3 CFW released for PS3. Improves PS2 Games loading + bunch of other improvements
Habib 4.78 Cobra 7.3 is now available for PS3.
Earlier this week, Developer Joonie had announced that Habib and Mysis had been working on improving the popular PS3 CFW, in particular for PS2 iso loading.
PS2 isos are known for having some desync issues on the Ps3 when ran directly from the XMB. Habib and mysis have been able to fix this flaw in the latest release of the CFW, it seems.
Developer Habib just released this update, Habib 4.78 Cobra 7.3, on his youtube Channel.
The full changelog:
1. MADE OUT OF 4.78 OFW
2. HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
3. HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
4. PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
5. PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPPORT
6. PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
7. PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
8. IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.78
9. CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
10. CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
11. NOT ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
12. RSOD BYPASS
13. REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
14. BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
15. REMOVED CINAVIA DRM FOR HDD CONTENT
16. REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDMV
17. REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDVD
18. QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
19. COBRA 7.30
21. psx compatibility same as habib 4.65(which people loved lol)(cobra)
22. SYSTEM ACTS AS A COMPLETELY NORMAL CFW WHEN COBRA DISABLED
COBRA 7.30 CHANGELOG:
1.fixed wireless sync issue on 4.46++
2.fixed issue where going to non-cobra after playing iso would cause ps2 iso reload
3.improved optical disc xmb error of data disc, if hangs, reinsert disc(data disc error was present since 4.46)
4.bc and semi-bc ps2 works without cobra, no emu swap needed
5.fixed possible bug where games with config would fail since 4.46
Download Habib 4.78 Cobra 7.3
You can download Habib 4.78 Cobra 7.3 here. Please note that we haven’t tested the file, however the source is reliable.
Source: thanks to @aTReYu187