GameSonic Manager v3.82 now with 4.78 CFW support
Developer Orion has updated GameSonic Manager, which is based on the IRIS Manager by Estwald/D-Skywalk. With this update, not only did he add support for 4.78 Custom Firmwares, he also adds a menu to Monitor the temperature and a feature which let us change the GUI with the keeypad. More in the Changelog below.
What is GameSonic Manager?
GameSonic Manager is a Backup Loader for the PlayStation 3, like multiMAN or IRIS Manager. But it does not only play PS3 Backups, it also comes with a bunch of features like a file manager or the possibility to change the Console ID (IDPS) or PSID.
NEW – Changelog for GameSonic v3.82
- Added code to recognize the CFW 4.78 (the same code used for CFW 4.76)
- Menu added to monitor temperature (Thanks Estwald)
- Small bugfix in the file manager (Resume Function / Off)
- Now the gui can be changed with the keys Directional
- Changelog for GameSonic v3.81
– Inserted inside the plugin sm.sprx a code to display temperature and fan speed when you press the keys SELECT + Ingame-in XMB (Contrary to Iris manager and IRISMAN I purposely disabled repeating every 10 seconds that I consider stressful, whenever you want to see the temperature, simply press the keys)
- Changelog for GameSonic v3.80
– Fixed a regression in the construction of iso (Thanks Estwald)
– Code to launch the system manager plugin replaced with that of Estwald
– Fixed bug that did disbailitare / rehabilitate patch of cobra CFW 4.76.1 LITE Rebug
– Now the payload mamba is launched without rebooting nesusn (Thanks to nzv for payloads and Estwald for helping me with this code)
– Launch of the system manager plugin added to the new mode mamba
– Reinserted gui graphics for fan control
- Changes for GameSonic Manager v3.78
* Removed menu “Gui Options” posted Estwald in Iris Manager V2.90.
* Readded the Gui Manager prior to Iris Manager V2.90.
* Added a new Gui List.
* Fixed a bug that prevented proper language change.
* Removed the menu “Homebrew Loader” and “Cobra CFW Tools”.
* Fan Control plugin used by managers improved
(With this plugin the Fan control does not have the audio glitch and keeps the temperatures under control)
* Removed Fan Control menu.
* Added option in the “Tools” menu to increase or decrease the speed of the Plugin Fan
– Control by pressing the Left or Right
– The value 0% corresponds to the payload of the plugin.
* Option to disable / enable the patch Cobra has been simplified.
* Fixed a bug that did not display background images in the Manager.
* Readded the option to free memory Cache.
* Other bug fixes and minor changes.
- Changes for GameSonic Manager v3.75
* Added all the improvements made by aldostools in Irisman v3.50, except the new payload for the syscall 38 (has a bug with payloads mamba I already riporatato Aldo).
* Plugin Installer v2.00 added to the File Manager (Just click on the plugin to be installed and will be installed automatically).
* Fixed all errors and audio glitch due to Fan Control Utility launching the plugin System manager each time you start Gamesonic Manager.
* New code inserted to disable Patch Cobra and rename files discless.
* Option to the menu Control Fan placed in the tools menu.
* Deleted from the Info menu to display the System Console ID.