Sony’s Spring Fever PSN Sale & Hotline Miami 2, good deal, or not worth it?

1. Jamx says:

I just wait until it’s free on PS+.

2. taliesintaliesin says:

Or wait for 4th Vita birthday sales next year 😛

3. BahamutBBob says:

I must say, Hotline Miami didn’t leave me with a good impression, so I’m not interested in it’s sequel. Overall, I’m not too excited about the line-up for this year’s Spring Fever. I’ll definitely buy Axiom Verge and Shovel Knight, and I did buy Helldivers, but the rest I either bought years ago on 360 or PC, or am not interested in.

I hope at least the sales are good for the remaining weeks. I already have (nearly) all of the Saints Row stuff on 360, so I won’t be buying it this week.

4. Rolenzo says:

The indy titles in this spring sale are all phenomenal. I would strongly recommend flame over — a fantastic roguelike.

5. lollypop says:

run those ofw ==> cfw ==> ofw+game+video tuts again ! lol

6. zorak_torok says:

I didnt like the first hotline… I have had metal slug 3 for too many systems to count, titan souls seems to be on the aggrivating side of things (super hard, just because dosnt make me happy) Jamestown is a bullet heck game Ill have some fun with. Bastion seems to be a gather/creat game which im not too much into and shovel knight I have on 3ds, and I think thats where it should stay (not as good in 2d) Axium verge, I do look forward to… and helldivers is good. No wonder they started with that one.

7. meysam25 says:

i never undrestant why peapel like Hotline Miami
    can any body tell me why you guys like this game
    this game look painfull to me

• zorak_torok says:

It is a superviolent action/ split second strategy (that a genre) game. Other then appealing to the uber violent retro crowd, it does require a great deal of skill/luck seen in games such as Alien Isolation. Missions are short and can be completed in small chunks like angry birds. I dont know why people like it… but that one more level factor seems to play for the ones who do like it.

• meysam25 says:

tanx for answer
        intresting description
        i want to buy that game but that graphics bother me i can not acepted

8. daggdroppen says:

Too bad I did not like hotline miami 🙁 but I’m not complaining. I have Spelunky, Fez and Rogue Legacy on my vita 🙂

9. gunblade says:

iam getthing sword art online for the vita.

10. StepS says:

>Note: Even if you live outside of the US, in general I strongly recommend that you get a US PSN account.

With the recent global devaluation events in Europe and especially Russia, this is now somewhat varied for a whole lot of games. For the record, the euro is sold for $1.05 right now as opposed to about $1.37 last year. At the same time, Russian ruble has become twice as cheap compared to last year… As the result, the prices that appear in those local stores right now no longer match the price converted from USDs anymore, except for a set of new games that have been newly released recently. I have not noticed any prices getting changed for the older games. Some comparisons have given me drastic differences.
    Time will tell about how prices will change. I suggest you to re-analyze the prices at their current conversion rates (that post’s date was in December 2013).

• wololo says:

This is an extremely valid point. With the recent strong dollar, I need to recompute my numbers!