Injecting roms into PSP’s official Turbografx-16 emulator (by reprep)

1. Guild says:

This comment is reserved.

2. J.R says:

3. What would a platform game be without platforms? says:

Wow, that is a really cool trick.
    I can’t that all you have to do is swap the roms out.
    Incredible.

4. emulator says:

is there a simple one dont need to decrypt rom, and copy rom to iso?

5. Casavult says:

Congratulations to reprep!

6. chan says:

Can I buy any of these games ? http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Store_TurboGrafx-16_games

Where low The copy of the game “Soldier Collection (PC Engine Best Collection)”?

7. reprep says:

BTW Part I and Part II are different methods rather than parts, you can choose which to apply. Part II will be extended with converting CD games and customizing the icons, emulator settings etc. In fact Part II wasn’t supposed to be here, it was planned for this month’s tutorial contest but it got mixed up i guess. 🙂

8. Cody says:

OMG! This is amazing! Thanks for the tutorial, reprep. I will love you forever. I have a picture of you (actually, it’s a picture of some random dude which I’m labelling as you) on my wall!

9. 007 says:

This is great, I asked if this was possible back when soldier blade came out. The PSN solder blade runs perfect however every homebrew emulator didnt run it just right.

Now I can make copies of each rom I want this way and have solid emulation.

10. jack says:

I Can buy any of these games ? Someone? Thanks.

http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Store_TurboGrafx-16_games

11. mappy123 says:

neo-geo injects?

12. NeonAera says:

🙂 Congrats, Reprep! Might give that hack a try.

13. Fawkes says:

Offtopic:
    is anyone even working on the webkit exploit?
    we haven’t heard anything about it for ages and i can’t find any news on the interwebs.
    please let us know if webkit is dead or alive

14. jotax says:

Works! emulation .pce is perfect, but no way to load CD?

• reprep says:

yes, there is. go to the psp tutorial section on /talk, i updated the part II and included CD injecting.

15. MadZiontist says:

Awesome stuff reprep, and congrats on winning the tut contest!

16. malcom says:

Was someone able to do the samething with the Sega Genesis Collectiion? It would be pretty interesting if someone could use the built in emulator from that game.

17. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be exciting to read through content from other writers and
    practice a little something from their websites.

18. Make sure your websites managed ultimately get testedTacklingAs relating to taking on,blue ombre hair extensions, this particular length posesses a different substance living in sports in comparison with America nfl 相关的主题文章: In addition this in turn fact Owing to middle of the 80’s

19. Davoker says:

A tutorial to inject games CD format would be possible?

20. Rafaeath says:

How can convert bin/cue files to .PCE file for this? I want insert Ys IV: Dawn of Ys English Translated but i cant find any information about this game in .pce format

21. Rafaeath says:

“Only HuCard games.”
    A tutorial to inject games in bin/cue/iso/wav would be possible?