Unstoppable: Total_Noob releases 7th version of his TN-V eCFW!

The Zett

I am usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. bostr458 says:

i’m thinkin of sellin my psvita with king of pool on ebay.

2. azh_97 says:

Sigh.. Many of my game that works in TN-V3 corrupted after I install TN-V7.1.. Reverting back to V3…

3. TotalNoob can suck the dragon in my pants.

4. tokia says:

how to install neo geo emulator on ps vita 3.01 please help.

5. best one says:

just to say thanks again only for you now i can play my amiga games with full speed on my Vita and it easy to install i use my psp to copy my emulators and my games to my Vita

6. luis763367 says:

Muito Obrigado seu tutorial está bem explicado,gostei vou seguir o seu canal.abraços

7. Faiz Shah says:

Hey guys! There is a youtube video of someone playing pokemon x and y on vita.Please release a tutorial wololo.
    Li nk:http://www.youtube. com/wa tch?v=6nf QZn9M xbA
    Get rid of spaces

8. TN-V TESTER says:

If you update Fw version 7.1 and you experience a system crash disable your plug ins and test them one by one. As there seem to be some compatability issues.
    Reboot-> fail
    Reboot-> >fail
    Reboot-> disabled everything-> worked

9. TN-V TESTER says:

TNV6 >> TNV7 it seem buggy, laggy, and glitchy. Although it seems to functioning I’m still experencing many problems

10. Fran's says:

I always jump at the newest tn version but monster hunter 3 with English patch ISO still gets a error on mine can any one try it mh3 English patch ISO.. It doesn’t work on tnv6 as we’ll I also got the red ring error but installed the mega mix again just extract the game file again put the flash 0 file and nth file just copy and replace and install 660pbp again it’s fix

11. luis763367 says:

Valeu mesmo cara deu tudo certinho aqui!!!

12. Alucard says:

Thanks for this release,
    but the game “Castlevania Symphony of the Night” who is in “Dracula X Chronicles” doesn’t work when we launch a save or the start of the game.
    the error “C1-2858-3” appear when I launch a save or when I start a new game.
    I tried with different language system but nothing worked.

Hope my repport can help.
    See ya

13. JhormanC says:

TN-V7.1 in “101-in-1 Megamix” throws error (C1-2858-3) is not compatible with the Spanish language ps vita … launched when some patch for this bug?

14. JOSUE says:

Ahora con la version 7.1 en el homebrew de neogeo no me da la opcion de configuracion cuando apretaba el boton de home de la vita. Ahora no puedo configurar mis juegos, ni salir del homebrew. Alguien sabe como habilitarlo u otra forma de configurar el neogeo? Saludos

15. JOSUE says:

I have a problem with setting of MVSPSP when I pushed HOME botton of vita, this option of setting of the homebrew doesn´t appear anymore with TN.V7.1. Can Someone help me with this?

16. Souledge says:

So do I have to install VHBL and then this after it? Or can I just install the V7 right away on a clean ofw?

17. anthony6965 says:

thank’s , good job, i change some file and now ,i can put the thème and change it, i go on psn and download game , that ‘s very good on Tn-V7.1. Put the game by ftp .happy news year every body !!!!

18. crzylegz says:

currently what is the best working psx emulator running on TN-V7.1? just curious, never bothered with ps one emulation but i have a few old ps one games i would enjoy playing on the go.

19. ODong says:

My exploit game is UNO in FW2.02.
    I see this ‘Increased ISO limit from 32 to 128 games’ for TN-V7.So I updata to TN-V7.
    But there is a problem with it,I have 52 ISO games,and now it Can’t enter to the game directory(Memory Stick) in TN-V7.1.
    How can I do?

P.S: I use TN-V6 now,it only shows 32 ISO games but it can enter to the game directory(Memory Stick).

• Hemo says:

Can someone give me a tutorial on how to get the TN-V7/4 working with UNO? This is my first time.

20. REMF says:

whats with the zip files included in the package?

21. jeje says:

damn it when i update to tnv7 my tekken 6 dont work again.. ill try to install it again…

• Michael says:

Try go toTN- VSH menu from your PSP mode XMB and set CPU clock XMB and CPU clock game to default settings.

22. auns555 says:

Try to play PSone Game.
    graphic is smooth but don’t have sound!!!

i play on version 7.2

23. jack wikid says:

God I can’t wait to replace my vita so I can start doing this again I feel so empty with out my vita 🙁

• Wonderbread says:

The cure for that emptiness is not a Vita.
      It’s Jesus.

And, this:

It even plays Dreamcast games at top speed.
      I know because I long since sold my Vita and bought one of these. Its plain awesome. Period.
      And, there is no hassle and drama like everybody is dealing with here trying to play one game!

24. Overlordhun says:

Hi a question I dont own Megamix 🙁 its got pulled down.
    I read that MHFU (wich i have) have an exploit save.
    I have 3.01. IS MHFU just 1.80? Can you guys make a 3.01 version? Please

25. auns555 says:

hello,
    Today I update TN-V 7.3

I play PSone game name :
    Racing Lagoon
    Einhander

Game can play smooth but same problem “Sound and music is not coming.”

Please fix this problem. please please…

26. auns555 says:

Update TN-V 7.3

I test to play PSP Game and some emulator work fine.
    God of war chain…
    Tekken 6
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
    NES emulator
    SNES emulator
    Genesis emulator
    Gameboy emulator
    Gameboy Advance emulator
    All work Great !!! Thanks

27. Taro says:

Currently, my Vita is back at college waiting for my return. I haven’t used it for months but I’m excited for the release of TN-V7. So I have a question:

If the games in the chart above are still available in the PSN store, will their exploits still work for the versions listed? My Vita’s at either 2.60 or 2.61 I believe and I wanted to try the exploit with one of those games.

28. Ephew says:

I’ve never set up an emulator for the Vita. Just bought it when I heard it would run the localization patch for Valkyria Chronicles 3.

Can anyone take a moment to help a noob with a link to a walkthrough for setting this up?

29. Simon says:

Really sad right now. Only just came across this exploit and well. I couldn’t download the exploited games since I’m on v3.01 and those games aren’t available on the psn store. So gotta wait for the next batch of exploited games.

• bypasser says:

Your so right ! i updated and now i cant f*king put an exploit on my ps vita,my so f*king pi$sed at it right now because everyday im dying for news from wololo announcing a new exploit.:( I hate sony,exploit creators made sony so much money and sony just patched it.D____;

30. Jeffrey says:

Still not working with UNO. 🙁

31. jeje says:

can someone can i play online here? cause i cant find the “network settings”..? is tnv4-7 is not for online nly for adhoc?

32. tryrush deppy says:

Thanks for everything¡¡¡¡
    my favorite is expanding iso allotment¡¡¡

33. martin doughty says:

hello i was wondering if there is any chance you can downgrade the ps vita you use the hack. (noob)

thanks mart

34. f says:

Hello my ps vita is on system sofware 1.67 Can i just download Motorstorm Arctic Edge from the Us psn store to run the exploit.

35. Bruno says:

Hello !!one question….
    do you guys knows how often the exploited games are releasing? and if will we have a next exploited game for 3.1 version?

36. bypasser says:

when is a new exploit coming ;___(

37. dean says:

guys im really new to this vita hacking. i’ve got a psvita 2.01 system version. and i see that i can use UNO to hack my vita (correct me if im wrong :D)

but first, what should i do. how can i download uno, without updating my vita?

38. khfan says:

whats the point in doing this on my vita this are only psp games id rather play my psp than hack my vita… noob thinking XD

39. Dario says:

how to start games that require the system 2:12 remaining at 2.0?…..?

40. Dario says:

Io sono al 2.02 vorrei mantenere exploit uno e giocare ai nuovi giochi che chiedono il 2.12??