Heads up: Horizon Forbidden West available for Preorder on Amazon: PS5 - PS4 (affiliate link)

Sony patches a few exploits, VHBL and Hello World appear for Vita FW 3.00 on day 1

1. elmonoartista says:

entonces actualizo mivita en estos momentos o esper mas informacion ayuda con ello

2. Kaos says:

Iv updated already im just gana wait till there is a 3.0. exploit until then il play all my emus on my Samsung s4 that has the power for a gba emu lol. thanks Z keep up the good work.

3. Acid_Snake says:

VHBL is not at all saved. We can no longer load utilities if the game doesn’t import a function from it, so this means many games are now incompatible even with TN-V. As for those VHBL ports, they probably have enough imports to be able to load most important utilities, but other than that, VHBL, and TN-V, compatibility has been greatly reduced. We are trying to dump flash0 to investigate so we can have more solid proof, until now, our test determine what I just said.

• Netrix says:

Wouldn’t you be able to load any utilities you want with a kernel exploit? Sorry if it’s an obvious answer. I don’t know as much about PSP hacking as I would like.

• Acid_Snake says:

some kernel exploits require us to load that utility before we can access the kernel exploit, so basically the amount of games that can use said kxploit will be greatly decreased.

• Leires says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZyQptl0wz0 jokes aside though, i really did expect them to do -something-, sony is all about blocking harmless things while turning a blind eye to things that should be fixed (like the Preparing to download…. bug.)

4. moreinteresting says:

There’s also a JPEG exploit for 3.00
    And a hack to sign (activate) full version of games downloaded from psn, using CFW ps3

5. x-eye says:

There’s nothing in this update. Nothing at all. Except increased compatiblity with ps4, which i hope will be a monumental financial failure as punishment for the treatment of vita users the world over.

6. G36cBossMan says:

So 2 exploits went to waste and were hoping that the most important one still works? I knew it… I knew not releasing it would be a bad idea they should have just released it while it still works how disappointing… Everyone should have seen this coming…

7. Alex says:

Source ?

8. Claym0res says:

SO should i update to the 3.00 update? Im currently on 2.62 but dont have any hacks. Im waiting for TN-V release; will it be compatible with 3.00?

9. What my name says:

eCFW TN-V4 work on fw 3.00 yes or no ???
    Sorry my bad english

10. Alsyme says:

So an exploit game is coming with the release of TN-V4 as well?
    Guess I better update to 3.00 just to prepare for it, I don’t have a PS3 to do the OpenCMA trick anyway.

1. September 3, 2015

セレクト抱き枕カバー長方形幅55×長さ170センチ用色柄:あられ?カラシ ピロケース 抱きまくらカバー だきまくらカバー 抱枕カバー オーダーメイド 黄色 きいろ イエロー からし色 ドット柄 木綿 むら染め 和柄 日本製 55×170cm用 送料無料 父の日

おしゃれ 財布 メンズ GSfdhytu2014 プラダ メンズ 財布

2. September 3, 2015

★ポイント倍増ビッグイベント開催中★★その場で使えるポイント値引き500ポイント還元★送料無料(一部離島除く)RS-RアールエスアールTi2000ハーフダウンサススズキパレット(2008~2013全ての??????MK21S)

グッチ GSfdhytu2014 グッチ アウトレット

3. September 6, 2015

★ポイント倍増ビッグイベント開催中★★その場で使えるポイント値引き500ポイント還元★送料無料(一部離島除く)RS-RアールエスアールRS★Rダウンサストヨタカルディナ(1997~2002210系ST215W)

ワンピース財布 GSfdhytu2014 クロコダイル 財布 メンズ

4. September 25, 2015

セレクト抱き枕カバー円柱形直径30×長さ120センチ用色柄:ローズピンク?薔薇(しょうび) ピロケース 抱きまくらカバー だきまくらカバー 抱枕カバー オーダーメイド 桃色 薄紅色 薔薇色 ばらいろ バラ色 木綿 むら染め 日本製 30×120cm用 送料無料

財布 ブランド 激安 GSfdhytu2014 財布通販サイト