6.60 Downgrader by some1

1. PSPUser says:

I HAVE A QUESTION.PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU CAN.
    I bought my second psp and it came with firmware 6.39.I stupidly update to 6.60.I want to downgrade it to 6.35.Is that possible?Because it came with 6.39 preinstalled

2. Hidir says:

Congrats! I’ve tested downgrading from 6.60 to 6.39 on a TA-093

3. Hidir says:

Pro 6.60 B9 is out

4. cscash241 says:

No its not a “waste” , anyone that buys the psp street is a complete idiot

5. equis says:

I saw worst releases (do you remember jeerum?), I consider any exploit could be hardly a “waste”. A real waste doesn’t even get attention from Sony.

6. Cynder2011 says:

ok so i can safely go back and forth between 6.20 6.39 and now 6.60 right?

just want to be sure before i update to 6.60 to test the LCFW PRO

7. Daxx says:

need help …. i did everything in the instructions but i still cant get it to work on my psp 2000 .. 02g

8. zeft64 says:

i have a psp 3000 4g that i have downgraded from 6.60 to 6.20 before. i tryed using the downgrader and i just get a reboot to ofw. am i doing something wrong?

9. mike says:

doesn’t work for me it starts the dowgrader and all but a error pups up that theres a newer version installed.. for *** sake i wanted to perma patch

10. My partner and I have never had any problems with Feel The Pressure UK in well over eight years, I started using https://feelthepressure.uk/services/ a good while back. I found them to be better quality and cheaper. I rent different property areound London and have found them brilliant.

1. August 24, 2011

[…] forumsGenesis CompetitionCFW For DummiesTop 10Game DownloadsSubscribe to feed‹ 6.60 Downgrader by some1GA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header");Virtuous Flame announces 6.60 PRO CFW August 24, 2011 in CFW […]

2. August 25, 2016

[…] Some1, of PSP 6.60 Downgrader fame, just release RegistryEditor for your Henkaku-enabled PS Vita. The tool lets you update several […]