Can the PSP be hacked any further? Interview with Davee and Proxima (part 1)

1. Bunk3r says:

wololo, ask them where did they learn about cripto or if they can tell us, where is a good start into psp hacking.

2. i00i says:

Thanks! I am quite curious too what can be achieved using ‘KIRK’. Maybe an unbricking solution, or CFW for PSP. Post more soon…

3. BCdiscman says:

I agree with Davee about ExultPSP it is a really great port of the orginal game (we talked about it in the forum pages way back in January of 2010: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=926. I hope great minds like Davee & Proxima and others remain in the PSP going into the future as I feel there are still many more uses for the PSP’s (espically with Vita’s supposed processing power) to comm in the near future!

4. equis says:

A well written article, certainly it’s hard to read using our neurons all the time ๐Ÿ™‚ but that’s good. I hope the second part is still better (and harder)!
    @Bunk3r and i00i there are links in the article

5. cscash241 says:

I can’t wait for the second part of the interview

6. thethatguy says:

Oh boy This is really Informational thanks Wololo,waiting for Part2 =O

7. RNB_PSP says:

Another thing the scene haven’t done yet was to use the vme directly. It runs in parallel the ME(so it can be viewed as another core?). I’m curious what the PSP could do with “all” it’s processors and other peripherals unlocked(I’m seeing super cool milkdrop visualizations with pixel shaders and full speed emulators, ooh what a dream). And like everyone else, I’m excited about the next part(s) of this interview. ๐Ÿ˜€

1. August 11, 2011

[…] further? Interview with Davee and Proxima (Part 2) August 11, 2011 in security | No commentsYesterday we started a long interview with two of the most active hackers on the PSP scene, Davee and […]