Genesis competition: extending the deadline to May 29th

1. sandeshnep says:

THANK YOU WOLOLO. Life has been a struggle for me the past few weeks, and I hadn’t been able to work on my project, Ninja Wars.. It didn’t go as I planned, but this extend gives me more confident, 14 more days…YAY. Being a student, my high school demands more outta me, and I am sorry but I was too busy to work on my project to finish it. and again, thank you. 😀

2. Shinny says:

heh looks like there isnt too much homebrew… awww i wanted a more stable ds emulator

3. iSWORD says:

wish I can get my device back before May 29th so that I can develop some apps..

• Yosh says:

If you don’t have your psp you could always use an emulator 😉
      I have mine but still it’s really faster to test on computer =D

• iSWORD says:

Thanks for the idea, but I tried emulators and I think they suck, because they don’t show everything properly..

4. toBsucht says:

For a fresh contest i think we already get a lot of new brews (cfw, shell, prx, app, gamez) YEAH 14 more. 😀

5. kafa1942 says:

Great , I hope to finish my project until deadline 😀

6. Yosh says:

Great thing as I started recently and got end-of-year exams soon ^^

7. xcanox says:

Alright! That’s a month more of games to play!

8. Andrew says:

this deadline extension is a life saver. YES

9. Gen. TJ says:

WHAT are all you guys doing talking about it just get your *** done before the deadline comes again.
    OOOO And good luck to all! :):):):):)

10. BlkHalo says:

I wish more homebrew apps would come, don’t really see a point in most homebrew games, the only one I really like is Skullgrog, but that’s just my opinion, good luck to everyone else! (I do want a more stable DS Emulator and N64 emulator though, a boy can dream…)

11. pspscene says:

The only good or useful release came out in the very beginning. After that they were just useless apps, or boring games.

12. brdzoman says:

well i still don’t know what should i vote for….. they all kind of suck and are not worth the prize. Any news about portal for psp? What i would also like to see is karaoke homebrew for psp.

13. barney77 says:

Yeah !, my vote is for Psp.Scenebeta.com, Nautilus1(SpaceCraft), Stings18, Chimeco(3D ROLL)….

1. May 3, 2011

PSP Genesis competitionの応募期間延長 5月29日(日)まで…

PSP Genesis competition 2011の応募期間が5月29日(日)までに延長されました。……