Will 6.20 TN-D be released?

1. Ton_Werty says:

TN-D HAVE DATA TO RELEASE TN IS THE BEST IN HACK PSP!!!!!!!!

2. Ton_Werty says:

TN THANKS, WOLOLO THANKS!!!

3. DT says:

Nice work Total Noob!
    You HEn is the best 4ever!!! 😀
    I’m waiting the next release!

– from Brazil!

4. bah bah says:

hey, wait. tn-d will be released today at night or in friday?

5. Lorz says:

Don’t get me wrong, this is good news…….

But i don’t like the way PSPGEN basically tries to throw Wololo to the wolves(so to speak) insisting that this was all just a rumor, and that Wololo was basically lying about all of this to get more fame for his site…… i don’t think that’s the case at all.

• fer says:

yeah, wololo do not need fame
      he has gained long time ago with his HBL, everyone on the psp scene know who is he and his great work

6. kdz03 says:

Thanks!! Total_Noob You are the best

7. Dallox says:

From what i get now is that gen is giving wololo a bad. He clearly said he contacted TN and said he was not sure.

8. Lorz says:

Ok misunderstanding on my part, it’s the site PSPGEN.RU he was calling liars…. not Wololo

9. th3pwnsh0p says:

Friday, 11:59 AM

10. orchidflower says:

11. roland_guy_95 says:

sweet.. I can’t wait

12. Ioan says:

Awww c’mon!!! I was waiting impatiently for more than 3 weeks for TN-D and then yesterday my psp go had a malfunction!!! It’s still in warranty but if I send it back they will update it without giving me a choice… Damn Sony, you’re pure evil… I’ll have to repair it elsewhere and even pay for it. But TN-D will make it worthy.

13. Roberto says:

waiting

14. Carlos says:

good work the psp is now a very knife swis jijiji

15. Total_Dude says:

Yeah TN Thats the spirit!!!

16. dark pussy says:

yeah…please TN Do it….

17. DBZo07 says:

orchidflower on March 3, 2011 at 4:49 am

“Stealing” is a big calumniation to Coldbird & VF. There is no evidence for this. I didn’t believe pspgen can put this content into its news. it disappointed me. This is not what a formal site should do. I think maybe the conflict between liquidzigon & GEN make pspgen did so .”

This much more suspicious..your point seems possible!!! Looking at things it may be true..

18. 2mac says:

damn. its not came out this night? so, when?

im waiting for TN-D from 01.02.11

if you are bored, dance like hula girls xd

19. dsvrt says:

Seriously speaking guys, I cant wait till Friday night to update my HEN to TN-D!!! COunting down now!!

And btw, if PSPGEN have said something about “stealing” something… then its only obvious to conclude that they have evidence. PSPGEN is one heck of authority when it comes to CFW. They have investigated this thoroughly and for a fact that they can say something has been stolen.

PSPGEN have lots of devs out there who can reverse engineer any piece of PSP software may be plugins, homebrews or HENs. So stop whining and complaining that something wasnt stolen. Remember guys that long before any other HEN, TN-D beta is already out which of course include PS1 Iso support and other new features. And to think something came out just like TN-D, any normal person would think otherwise that its a copy cat. More likely a pirates. And one thing i hate in the PSP scene are those pirates.

• ewan says:

you should not use TN-D or whatever because you will play a pirated game using iso loader even PSX game that you did not buy.

• Shien says:

dude, isos does not equal piracy.
        you can make the iso of a ps1 game you own.
        and the same goes for psp games (isos load much faster than umd’s)

• ewan says:

your right but what if you dont own the game you want to play. you have to download it elsewhere, that where piracy come to scene

• strangebuttrue says:

@dsvrt We don’t really know what’s going on, the thing is though, Tn and all the other devs share stuff amongst them selves, Tn as only released the hen for firmware 6.20 so what really is the problem if the pro team use anything helpful when they created 6.35 pro, cus tn surely wasan’t going too. The thing that lot’s of people don’t realise is that most of the stuff required to make the hen or pro working perfect and function properly on there respected firmwares is old exploits that have been around for ages on such firmwares as the m33 etc. Tn found the exploit in 6.20 and used old stuff to make it work and yeah he did share this exploit, in which other devs created great plugins to function correctly on 6.20 tn, there was no complaint’s there, so the question really is why does it really matter, people know and respect tn for discovering the exploit, who knows it could just be pspgen that are lonely and want more attention 🙂

20. mamamamam says:

TN-the best////

21. bazzman_7 says:

PS1 Support for my PSP Go is what I have been craving. I need me some Gran Turismo 2 action! Total_Noob, you’re kind of amazing. I wouldn’t be enjoying my handheld comsole if it weren’t for the likes of you and Wololo. I an in your debt. Figuratively, not literally lol.

22. bazzman_7 says:

PS1 Support for my PSP Go is what I have been craving. I need me some Gran Turismo 2 action! Total_Noob, you’re kind of amazing. I wouldn’t be enjoying my handheld comsole if it weren’t for the likes of you and Wololo. I am in your debt. Figuratively, not literally lol.

23. LUISDooMER says:

Thanks Total_Noob!!!!! I always belived in you!
    Cant wait until tomorrow to test your awesome work, i never gonna update, NEVER!!
    Resident Evil, here i go!!!!!

24. clock says:

It’s -THE FINAL COUNTDOWN-!!~

25. bob says:

cant wait for the release .
    awesome work !!!

26. will says:

we love u TN and WOLOLO!!

cant wait.. 🙂

27. sandra says:

okay, friday… but when? at night? im still waiting :/
    its a real pain xd

28. poland_guy_95 says:

yeah, im inviting everyone! (everyone without thta f*cking russians)

its a proof that friday will be D-FRIDAY!!

erm… maybe Driday? xd

Roland I will miss you buddy 🙂

29. Game_Bird says:

I’m waiting for your new firmware and remain faithful 6.20tn-c (my english too bad)

30. Seth Miller says:

Total_Noob: I bought a PSPgo specifically for your HEN and of course for the Resume Game Feature and I also have a PSP-3001 and the funny thing is they both came with 6.20 OFW, so please don’t stop and every one of your fans support you all the way and forget about the haters they’re all jealous of you because they don’t have the programming skills that you do to build their own HEN or not at all and I also have no programming skills whatsoever.

31. Labsdj says:

Total_Noob is great equal to Old Hacker Dark Alex Of PSP Because anyone make this job so great with no stealing sources job of other guys like this guys Make Genuine like One Peace. I Don’d agree of people stealing jobs of others because if you think is better the one make genuine job.

Tks Guys And i will back to 6.20 Hen Job of Total Noob Guys to play homebrews on owner psp’s like me stay on 6.20 to apreciate the great job Genuine

32. Total_Noobie says:

Its alway Christmas since total noob release his hen, and now its new year!!!I hope TN-D will meet my expectations as it did in the previous hen..

ITS THE YEAR OF:TOTAL_NOOBS!!

33. RolandLand says:

is it Friday yet?

34. RolandLand says:

I’m pretty sure you have one right between your legs.

35. dsadasdas says:

He lie us, its friday 2pm in my city and nothing. damn i knew that was to good to happen

36. Labsdj says:

Where Total Noob Where is Go now??

• madeiRa says:

I Think your vocabulary chip is broken dooood! 😐 Want me to translate for you? Umm… Ive Thinks your chips is go broken! HaHa! I’m on FIRE!

37. kartkil says:

?? ? ??? tn-d ??????

1. March 3, 2011

[…] webs y blogs sin escrúpulos, por hacer caja. Recordemos que esta información partía del propio Wololo, al que la mayoría de webs consideramos como un referente y por tanto se hace patente la mala […]

2. March 3, 2011

[…] TutorialsContactDonate/Talk forumsGenesis CompetitionCFW For DummiesSubscribe to feed‹ Will 6.20 TN-D be released? GA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header"); Did I lie about TN Hen?March 3, 2011 in TN Hen | No commentsA […]