Please don’t ask me to send you Total_Noob’s HEN
The reason Total_Noob let me test his work was because he knows I won’t send it to anybody. It doesn’t matter if you are DAX’s mother in law, if you have a cancer, or if you have a pspGo with firmware 7.0. My wife had to sign a NDA for the privilege of being in the same room as me when I tested this.
- To people who asked me politely: Thanks for the support, but the answer is no, and sorry I can’t reply to you directly, but I just received too many emails to reply personally.
- To people who asked me aggressively: No, I won’t send you the HEN.
- To people who pretend they are working on a CFW and need the Hen to complete their project: LOL
- To people who ask about iso/cso support: Total_Noob’s HEN most likely won’t support isos, only homebrews. You’ll have to wait for other teams to work on iso support, but of course a kernel exploit makes this thing possible.
- To people who ask about homebrew compatibility: I’m too busy with various projects to test homebrews on the Hen for now. Most likely, any homebrew that runs on a CFW will run on Total_Noob’s hen, with the same limitations as on CFW (for example, compatibility of old 1.5 homebrews is not guaranteed)
I am as excited as everybody here. The last time I was that excited was when I started working on the patapon exploit with n00b81, so I understand everybody’s impatience 🙂 But we’ve been waiting for more than a year for a new kernel exploit, surely we can wait a few more weeks 🙂