Xbox One Hack – current status & news

If you own a XBox One and are looking for the latest information on an Xbox One hack, you’ve come to the right page.

We maintain this page with up to date data about ongoing Xbox One hacks, we tell you which piece of information is real or not, so you don’t have to figure it out yourself.

Xbox One hack: current status

Finding an Xbox One hack is not an easy task, and lots of hacking teams or websites would like to claim that victory. For many reasons, news websites will rehash old fake stories or hoaxes, in order to make you believe they have a hack for the Xbox one. Other, more malicious, sites, will go as far as pretending they have the hack, asking you to fill a survey in order to download the hack. By the time you realize there’s no such thing, you have already wasted your time filling up a survey, and they’ve been paid for your time. So beware of false claims.

An Xbox exploit was released in March 2017 for consoles running firmware 10.0.14393.2152 and below. This is a usermode exploit and not a full Jailbreak.

Xbox One hack – real exploits/news

The Nyko Charge base for Xbox One controllers

The Nyko Charge base for Xbox One controllers

Xbox One Hack - SDK leak

Xbox One hack – fake exploits/news

1. Everythingbutt says:

No Xbox One Love

2. No, still in progress.

• Nathan says:

I noticed.. and it looks like ps4 winning at the moment well that’s if it don’t get patched the time it gets to uk lol..

• Theft says:

Nathan needs free games because he is very poor. You can’t afford games don’t buy ps4/xbox1 . I hate you jailbreaking *** who should be in prison.

• Dmaskell92 says:

He should be in prison because he wants to modify a object he owns. Good logic. Maybe you should be locked up in a mental institution for derranged thinking.

That’s like saying you should be in prison for putting a turbo in your car… ***.

• Riyakuya says:

Of course it is your console and you can hack it. Just don’t expect microsoft to allow you to use their services on a hacked console. They have the right to do that. And hacking your console is okay, downloading and playing pirated games is sure as heck not! You did not buy those games and have no right to play them. So basically you are just trying to find an excuse to play pirated games and just failed miserably at it.

• Chris says:

Sir….you need special education, I totally agree with dmaskell

• cezar says:

what r u doing on this website Theft?

• Nathan says:

Rather not be the *** feeding these company’s money that rip you off.. all the money they get & can’t even protect your accounts Sony / EA / Activision / Micro They all laughing at you… I also let this too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBvhhsIkV4M

• OrphanTears says:

Hacking a console is more than just pirating games. ALL console manufacturers do not release any console at it’s full potential. Not to mention they put together a hardly running OS. I hack all of my consoles (hand-helds included) for the sake of personal customization. I’m a one of a kind guy, why can’t my gaming platform be one of a kind? Not all “jailbreakers” hack the consoles to play illegally downloaded games. I own every game I play on my consoles, but say for my XB360, I have a custom theme for my dash, as well as a 1TB internal HDD. Can’t do that stock now can you? The stock music player for XB360 is garbage too, so I use my own. And when I get in the mood for something retro but don’t wanna take my Sega DreamCast out of it’s box, or take a chance in scratching one of it’s hard to find disks, I load up the emulator and enjoy the older games. You sir, need a better education about the gaming society and really need to get a grip the life of a dedicated gamer. I bet your car has some type of modification to it, weather it be rims or a louder exhaust. Hacking the XB1 is no different. If you own it, do as you please with it. Don’t like it, stay off sites like this one.

• trollsrfags says:

troll breath.

• eistien says:

i also want a jail break for xbox one so fu*k you

• Ninja says:

Who made bad games and dont create a money back policy its must in jail, this kind of hacks allow people to evaluate games before 1 purchase

3. nirajan says:

Please make Xbox one hack quickly these games are too costly

• ASN says:

They will definitly not bring out a hack just for you to pirate all the games.
      If you want to save money, just buy used or – in some cases – keys. I personally would appreciate a hack that brings some freedom to the user, but sadly most people just want a mod or hack to pirate the games and even when they enjoy the games they wouldn’t buy them.

• Riyakuya says:

I agree and it is sad to see. Games are not that expensive at all and they have always been around this price. If you don’t have much money to buy games, here’s some help:

Be selective and only buy games you really want to play. Buy used games. If you really like a game it should be no problem to wait for a used copy to appear online. You could also just try and get off your lazy *** and get a job. Honestly I don’t earn much at all and also have a kid to take care of, yet I can still buy games and even have some money left. Just take care of your finances and don’t waste money on useless stuff.

• Josh says:

Original videogames are considered a waste of money in personal finances, thats why pirated games rules

• johnnybagofdonuts says:

Don’t know why I’m reading this in 2016 but still. Video games are a luxury and I work hard and want to save my money I don’t spend money on anything unless one of my shirts tears. Every single thing I’ve ever pirated I had no intention of purchasing. I will never buy a DVD, video game, music. Since these consoles aren’t hacked I haven’t been able to play any new games and that’s alright I find better uses of my time. I’ll buy the console once I can pirate games but until then I will never give these publishers 60 freakin dollars for a video game that’s half baked and costs another 60 freakin dollars for all the DLC to bring the game somewhat close to where it should’ve been at launch and where all video games used to be back in the day and I’m talking like pretty recently because this half *** over priced business model is making me just even more eager to pirate games just for the heck of it, just to hear these publishers cry about “lost” revenue.

• baz says:

Dirty piece of human refuse, bottom feeding sponge, oxygen thief, end yourself, you are doing nothing for society and deserve to part of it.baz

4. nirajan says:

Hackers please release Xbox one hack faster

5. Ha, ha, ha!!!
    You really know it?
    You see, this christmas eve will be spent on XO and pirated games, i hope so.

6. Jason says:

Cant wait for some homebrew love!

7. nirajan says:

i love xbox homebrew hack please hackers hack it fast

• Mark says:

Idiot. Sitting around demanding that other people work faster just so you can pirate games is going to get you nowhere. It doesn’t work that way. Hacking anything can be a slow and very time consuming process, plus people have lives and jobs. If you think it’s possible to just “hack faster” then you fu#$&ng do it.

• James says:

He said HOMEBREW you dumbf**k. He did not mention pirating in ANY way shape or form. HOMEBREW is community made open source games. PIRATING is copyrighted software being stolen. Now get an education, shut up, and ENJOY THE DAMN INTERNET!!!

8. zangho says:

please hackers hack it fast

9. Keefme says:

please hackers hack it fast

10. Martijn says:

Here in The Netherlands I can Hire xbox one games for nothing! I can borrow 10 games for one month! Only reservatie will cost you 25cts per game

• KankleKake says:

What kinda scam are you blabbing about. The Netherlands good for Newsgroups, and file sharing, but they are also full of hacks, and spam. No offence… 😉

• Riyakuya says:

Really? Never heard of that before. I’m from the Netherlands too. Anyway I like to buy my games so they are mine lol

11. nirajan says:

where is hack for xbox one? this time hackers really failed??

12. Fair says:

I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan. Military FOB’s are considered US soil. No different in being in the United States. In 2009 I was on Victory Base in Iraq and Mr. Joe Biden came over a couple times to visit his son who is an officer in Jag of all places. He walked into the hagi shop and bought 3 movies. Needless to say they were pirated and the store sits on US soil. Nobody says *** and don’t care. I pirate movies and games and don’t give a ***. I seen this with my own eyes. I wouldn’t buy the game or movie anyways so they ain’t lost nothing. So for all you ritious pieces of *** go say something to the rest of the world. They ain’t better than us and those people make there money from you. Support your local gamers and movie goers. But I do pay to watch the movies in the box office for the experience. So not pirating something I paid for there but heck no ones perfect.

13. Fair says:

I ain’t done yet. I’m tired of going to different sites just doing little research just to find one or two holier than thou *** that says its theft or its stealing. I can afford the games and the movies. I just choose to mod or hack or whatever you believe it is because its more fun than playing the damn thing just to see what I can do. I also know a lot of people and the majority is children who can’t afford it or who’s parents can’t but still want them to have it because they don’t have much or anything. So I give it to them free of charge. I’ve given a bunch of Wii’s and Xbox 360s and ps3s away to those kids fully nodded with a lot of games. Look in there eyes is well worth it. But this is what I want you to do. Tell me the truth. When was the last time you were going 1 mph over the speed limit or crossed the street with out a crosswalk or anything that broke the law. Like Jesus said those without sim cast the first stone. So which one of you ritious *** is going to say you have never done it. Which one of you never used a cheat code in a game. Never sinned. Speak up or shut up. You people really make me sick. Pull the sticks out of your *** and swallow enough poison to kill whatever crawled up there. That is all I have to say I highly doubt I will get a response because there was only one perfect man on this planet and they hung him on a cross.

14. Adam Fox says:

I am aware that these things take some time, but I am actually rather shocked that there hasn’t been anything new for the Xbox One in a long time. This generation console has been REALLY secure….The Wii was hacked in about a year…the PSP had an exploit in a matter of months. I know it took a LONG time for the PS3 to be hacked and I remember TONS and TONS of fake hacks for PS3….tons of people claiming to have installed CFW on software above 3.55 or downgrading 4.x firmware using only a USB stick. Then you had “jailbreak dongles” that were being sold for INSANE amounts of money when within just a couple months or less, it was reversed engineered (in fact, the PS3 scene was developing so fast, it seemed like new stories were being printed every DAY)

• xMrCory says:

I downgraded my PS3 using a USB, it’s the most affordable way to do it. There’s a version of Rogero that takes it back to 3.55 no matter what version you are on.

15. nirajan says:

this time hackers have really failed due to microsoft strict security

16. prithvi says:

no need to hack. how to make this thing work without connecting to internet

17. Mikasa says:

most of people in developing nations pirate games because they can’t afford for expensive games.most of publishers have a fixed price for whole world. it’s okay for people in developed nations because they have a high salary so spending $60,50 or 40 for a game is like nothing to them but for someone who is from a developing nation $60 is like a quite a lot of money. so if developers want to reduce piracy they should reduce the price in developing nations. some publishers select specific countries and change the prices but still it doesn’t include all nations. they can implement a method like if someone logged in from X country, a price specially for that country should be assigned.this method isn’t unfair. they can ban all proxies, VPNs to reduce frauds.

18. Teddy says:

Of course, fathers and mothers can also be excited the Barbie doll games that their
    kids play. Over the past decade, on line gaming has come to replace arcades.
    I am so glad I did because this is one of the more engaging and addicting games I have played in a
    while.

19. Salamy says:

You know, it doesn’t mean every person with a hacked console plays pirated games. It is perfectly legal to own a copy of your own game that you paid for. This comes in very handy sometimes! (especially when you have a 2 and 4 year old running around!)

20. Aurélio Henrique says:

Acredito que em breve deva sair algo relacionado a jogar em modo offline, vamos aguardar.

21. jack says:

well, if i’m almost capeble of buying xbox one or ps4 then for sure i cant buy games

22. Xbin says:

If anyone working on a hack reads this: CONTINUE YOUR WORK! YOU ARE DOING A GREAT SERVICE TO THE WORLD!! XD

23. Temp says:

Come on fellow hackers! Hack it! 😉
    I have read up some, and its running in a sandbox environment…
    Pretty hard to exploit code then…

I have not read up enough…
    But i got my modded xbox 360 still…

I love the freedom rgh provides…
    One beautiful day, some hacker mastermind will crack this and share the information, cause information wants to be free!

Keep on hacking! Keep up the good work! I will follow up in the meanwhile.
    Peace out

24. steve b says:

to theft get a life you sad piece of sh** everybody likes something for nothing your probably one of these sad little nerds never had a girlfriend or any mates and sit in front of your telly rotting away or hope so

25. nikon says:

xbox one will be hacked after xbox two will release 😀 i regret i bought this *** console i m going to sell it soon..

26. nirajan says:

xbox one will be hacked after xbox two will release 😀 i regret i bought this console i m going to sell it soon..

27. Jjack says:

can i run homebrew? (i notice that i live in islamic state in wilayat khurasan is it possible here?)

28. klaus says:

xbox one is from microsoft, all of microsoft products has been hacked in the past and it whill occur in the future over and over!!! so be patient, there`s a lot of intelligent people tryng to become in a free product your xbox one games!!!!!

• VeniVidiMutataVici says:

Actually, no. The original Xbox was hacked, or at least, custom dashboards were created, methods were discovered to overclock it, replace the optical and/or harddisk drive. Custom peripherals could be connected to the ‘USB’ ports. I have one with a replacement harddrive, FTP enabled, custom dash, custom LED patterns and Linux ready to boot if desired.
      The Xbox 360 has not ‘really’ been hacked. Sure, you can alter the firmware in the optical drive to allow it to play non-original games. There are also devices that can emulate the optical drive and store hundreds of games (no more standing up, swapping discs). I have one with a custom ROM flashed to the optical drive and just about every capacitor on the board replaced (glad to see the One has solid state, now). You can use the RGH to run Xell (Linux) on it, but the actual OS of the device has not been cracked, AFAIK.
      The One will probably suffer the same fate; somebody will figure out how to boot from a second/replacement HDD or external drive and we’ll be able to boot Linux on it. Yay. Of course it’s cool to run your own OS on a device – don’t get me wrong, I’m all about that! But, that being said, it adds little value in most cases. Maybe the optical drive FW can be modified to allow pirated games, I have no idea how the copy protection works on the One. Fact of the matter is that the native OS is the ‘golden’ target; I’m pretty sure the unit will be doing stuff I don’t want it to.
      For example, I have a NAS that by default connects to a handful of cloud services and ‘social media’. A waste of bandwidth, CPU power, write operations and storage space, especially considering that my proxy gives it a 403 every time. Instead of installing Linux on it myself, and having to recreate or port the ‘good’ features the vendor provides (like web mgmt, SNMP monitoring, etc), I hacked my way into the OS at a hardware level, disabled the offending stuff and now have the device working like it should, for my requirements.

29. Na says:

Alot of you probably don’t give a *** but the Wii u hacking scene is great they developed kernal exploits pretty much any version of the Wii u can be exploited by a kernal exploit even the newest firmware pirating games is now a thing and there’s mod menus on bo2 it’s a really interesting scene to observe alot of hard working devs to

30. joey schittino says:

does anyone have a link for the sdk docs the link was taken down and cant find it anywhere or if you can reupload to mega.co.uk be lovely

31. joey schittino says:

does anyone have a link for the sdk docs for the xbox one the link was taken down and cant find it anywhere or if you can reupload to mega.co.uk be lovely

32. Simply a man says:

To whom it may concern, or to anyone who reads this, we need a collaborated effort to hack this console. Spread the word; keep the dream alive for all who want to see the all the beautiful possibilities come to be reality.

33. Zeeke Unique says:

Personally, I disagree completely with the whole “locked” OS that M$ provides on its consoles and to an extent even on the full computers. Jailbreaking/Rootkitting is absolutely essential, of course it wouldn’t be if M$ offered a way to FULLY customize systems (Beyond a broken SDK). People who pirate games generally cant afford to buy them (and after the initial cost of the machine plus outrageously large software updates costing in some cases nearly $50 just for ONE in download bandwidth is it really surprising??) M$ needs to keep up the old system of releasing 2 free games a month for gold users on the ONE, and not just the crappy little platform/arcade style games that they have been like castlestorm, and I also think that if you own the X360 version of the game, that it should be CRIMINAL to charge users for the Xbox One version, instead of offering a watered down X360 emulator for older 360 games they should allow you to download the FULL updated version of the game, ESPECIALLY IF YOU JUST PAID $98 FOR COD III PRE-RELEASE on the 360 and then discover you need to pay another $140 (AUD) for the Xbox-ONE version!!! Same with games like GTA, Forza and StarWars!!! I Personally have over 200 LEGIT Xbox 360 games on disc and another ~100 G.O.D. games loaded onto a modified 1TB 360 Elite, ALL ARE UNPLAYABLE ON THE ONE WITHOUT AT LEAST AN 8-10GB Download!!! THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!! Especially when you consider the PRICE of the new BluRay Discs and the sizes of the updates and G.O.D. downloads! If you own the license to a title, you should have the ability to update the game to the newest version available for that platform whether it is Windows, OS/X, *IX, PS, Wii, OR XBOX!!!

• Hacker360 says:

I agree with you, it should be free to upgrade from 360 to One games titles you already own. But, keep dreaming bro, M$ doesn’t give a *** about their customers, what only matters to them is making more money.

I guess I’ll keep my 360 for a long time, I also have 1tb HDD full of games and I have the freedom to do whatever I want with my console thanks for the jailbreak. Hopefully someday maybe it will be a jailbreak available to the One, but for now that day seems to be far, far away.

34. Michael Kim says:

is the xbox one hack/jtaq legal or illegal ??
    now if the hacking teams reveals their real identity , gonna be Prosecuted ????

35. damian190 says:

Shame modify the Xbox one , lose all the good that gives us microsoft with online, we could only play the campaign and they are getting smaller not to mention that almost all games funs is online , even games they are and just to play online.

36. TerraRealm says:

You all are a bunch of idiots and losers with no lives and apparently no jobs. I buy 2 new games every week/weekend, and I have an ENTRY LEVEL job. I manage to do this while still paying all my bills/expenses on time. What’s your excuse?

Just like with everything else, if you can’t afford it, you go without it. Simple as that.

There are even free gift giveaways for videogames every so often. If you can’t manage to score one for free, tough luck. Stealing is wrong, no matter how you try to spin it. And no, we don’t feel sorry for you because you’re broke. Get off your *** and work for what you want in life.

Also, I notice almost every hacker is on the “Hack Xbox” train, but seem perfectly fine with having to buy their PS4 games. Hmm, I wonder why that is…

Apparently there’s a LOT more people playing Xbox One than some of you undercover PlayStation-fanboys would like us to believe. You want Xbox to lose money on sales due to hacking and piracy, but not Playstation? Lol.

And Nirajan, we see your annoying *** posting under several different names. You look desperate af.

37. TYUP9810 says:

Bill, is that you? or just another ***? *** man, *** are you doing in a Xbox One Hack status page then? Go and buy your *** games and make rich Microsoft. Stay away from here SOB.