Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Kanes Wrath - Psp Way

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
sufferin_ollegator

Kanes Wrath - Psp Way

Post by sufferin_ollegator » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:40 pm

ENG TRANSLATE: Being a fan of the Command & Conquer game line, I was always offended and it consisted in the fact that on my favorite portable console there are no games from this line (not counting the PS1 emulation). Agree, it would be very wonderful to spend a couple of hours in the evening in your favorite bed, with your favorite portable in your hands and enjoy the wonderful world of Tiberius. So stars have developed that in my soul I am inclined to programming and have an education in this field. Once I was interested in the scripting language Lua, from which this project started .... I spent a lot of time on it, because I made it thoughtfully with high quality and wanted to observe many elements and subtleties. What was there for me to develop an interface that would be informative and fit perfectly into the PSP screen. At the moment, I don’t have more free time, but I truly believe that one day the game will be completed by the community (for the sake of this I will post it) and together we can enjoy its life ... and yes .... PSP IS ALIVE !

RU: Являясь поклонником игровой линейки "Command & Conquer" меня всегда брала обида и заключалась она в том, что на моей любимой портативной консоли нет ни одной игры из этой линейки( не считая эмуляции PS1). Согласитесь было бы очень даже чудно провести пару часов вечером в любимой койке, с любимой портативкой в руках и наслаждаться чудесным миром Тиберия. Так сложились звёзды, что в душе я склонен к программированию и имею образование в данной сфере. Однажды меня заинтересовал скриптовый язык Lua, от чего и начался этот проект....Я очень много времени потратил на него, поскольку делал его продуманно качественно и хотел соблюдать многие элементы и тонкости. Чего только мне стояла разработка интерфейса, который был бы информативен и прекрасно вписывался в экран псп. В настоящий момент я не имею больше свободного времени , но я свято верю в то, что однажды игра будет доделана силами сообщества(ради этого я ее и выкладываю) и мы вместе сможем насладиться её жизнью... и да.... PSP ЖИВА!

group link: https://vk.com/kaneswrathpspway
Advertising
Attachments
CWRFhvojToU.jpg
CWRFhvojToU.jpg (246.84 KiB) Viewed 569 times
cnqbXWzeP0w.jpg
cnqbXWzeP0w.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 569 times

Return to “Homebrews”