Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What graphics card should I get?

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
AlvaroKhan

What graphics card should I get?

Post by AlvaroKhan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:08 pm

I am currently an owner of a PS4 and Nintendo switch owner and have been waiting for awhile to get into the PC gaming world. I was waiting for card prices to come down to reasonable and it seems my definition of reasonable won't be met. Seems like Nvidia needs some competition but I won't get into that. I'm looking to play mostly RPGs and shooters on this console as those are my two favorite genres of games. I want to play at 1440p and be at 60 fps min. I think I will be using a 60 Hz monitor as I really am not competitive and don't need crazy high FPS. I do however want to be on Max settings maintaining 60 fps. What do you guys think is the best graphics card for me. Used or new is fine for me but I can't seem to find the cheaper used cards online that people like science studio talk about in their YouTube videos all the time. I know you guys probably get posts like this all the time but I would love some feedback. Not having a GPU is what's holding me back from stepping into the PC gaming realm.
Advertising

NNNRT

Re: What graphics card should I get?

Post by NNNRT » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Moved to Other Platforms > Generic Devices > Keyboard > General.
Advertising

Return to “General”