Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Fallen Knights (Unity) - by VitaHEX

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
big_Sakis25

[RELEASE] Fallen Knights (Unity) - by VitaHEX

Post by big_Sakis25 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Fallen Knights
by VitaHEX Games

Fallen Knights is an action/adventure game set in a dark universe of demons and castles.

Developed by VitaHEX games

The game has similar elements to the Souls games. There is a large map to explore filled with deadly enemies.

Combat system works well, basic combo attacks and rolling are there. It is very important to lock on you enemy before going for an attack by pressing the down arrow key. You start the game with 3 health potions only, so use them wisely.

There are no checkpoints or save options yet and all the menus are missing but I'm working on all those elements and they will slowly appear in future versions of the game.

The game is highly optimized to run well on PS Vita. It also looks much better than expected with high quality 3d models, environments, improved lighting system with character shadows, normals + specular maps just to name a few. Let me know how well it runs for you.

DOWNLOAD Alpha Version:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PwRlR ... RlmJjasbrN

I've been working really hard on this project and there still a lot of work needed, but it's already in a good playable state that's why I decided to share it with you.

If you try the game please feel free to share your impressions about the game or any issues/bugs you may encounter.

Enjoy!

Support my work:
Want to see more homebrew games like this? You can support my work with the links below:
- Become a Patron
- Donate with PayPal
Advertising

Bahram

Re: [RELEASE] Fallen Knights (Unity) - by VitaHEX

Post by Bahram » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:27 am

Really This Is nice game.
Hmm, Instead of only rolling to evade attacks, can you make him you his shield for blocking the attacks?
Thank you so much sir for the hard works you've done.
Advertising

Return to “HENkaku”