Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] Blake Stone for Vita

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Your preference for the function of the L-trigger

Show map/ stats (tab)
60%
Use/talk/open (space)
40%
other (please specify)
No votes
doesn't matter
No votes

Total votes: 5

rsn8887

Re: [Release] Blake Stone for Vita

Post by rsn8887 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Thank you for this great port! I love the use of touch control for the elevator buttons ;)
Advertising

01y

Post by 01y » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 pm

I added a poll to this topic in order to gauge what people's preferences are for controls.
CountDuckula wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Am I able to swap the square (use) and L (show map/stats) buttons? Not sure how to do so via the config file.
Does that feel comfortable though? It would encourage players to grip the controller tightly, possibly feeling a bit awkward if you have big hands and a Slim model.
rsn8887 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:11 pm
Thank you for this great port! I love the use of touch control for the elevator buttons ;)
Thanks. I think that part turned out to be "fun" in and of itself.
Advertising

Disco

Post by Disco » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Could You also make use of 444mhz by default on PSTV?
Or as an option so we can choose?

CountDuckula

Post by CountDuckula » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:42 am

01y wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 pm
I added a poll to this topic in order to gauge what people's preferences are for controls.
CountDuckula wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Am I able to swap the square (use) and L (show map/stats) buttons? Not sure how to do so via the config file.
Does that feel comfortable though? It would encourage players to grip the controller tightly, possibly feeling a bit awkward if you have big hands and a Slim model.
I find it comfortable myself, cant speak for others.
I use 'open' a lot more than 'map' and with this binding I barely ever have to take my thumbs off the analogue sticks :)

MAN-biker

Post by MAN-biker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:50 pm

THANK YOU!

By the way, is it possible to make some sort of "game-data switcher" app or data setector (AoG or PS).
I want to have BOTH games at one time on my PSVITA, but I don't want to use PC or Vita-Shell to (re)move .VSI or .BS6 files in DATA\BSTONE folder.
May be 2 launchers or 2 data-folders "bstone.AoM" and "bstone.PS" (for example) or AoM/PS subfolders in "bstone" folder.

Return to “HENkaku”