Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Chocolate Doom (also supports Heretic, Hexen and Strife)

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
GMane

Re: [RELEASE] Chocolate Doom (also supports Heretic, Hexen and Strife)

Post by GMane » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 pm

I don't know if I'm just being a real dummy pants or not but I've tried to load quite a few "vanilla compatible" doom wads with this to no avail, I'm not sure if they're just not compatible or if I'm doing something wrong? Is there a certain technique to loading them or are the ones I'm trying to load clearly not vanilla enough

I've tried stuff like btsx, scythe, unholy realms, epic2, dtwid, doom 2 reloaded and stuff like that but none of it has worked
Advertising

fgsfds

Post by fgsfds » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:09 pm

GMane wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 pm
I have not personally tried any of those WADs, but I would suggest trying the "Merge file" option instead of loading them as PWADs, if you haven't tried that already. Also make sure you have Doom 2 selected when trying to run those, as (if I recall correctly) all of them are for Doom 2. And don't forget to select the DEH file for WADs that come with one.
Advertising

GMane

Post by GMane » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 am

fgsfds wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:09 pm
GMane wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 pm
I have not personally tried any of those WADs, but I would suggest trying the "Merge file" option instead of loading them as PWADs, if you haven't tried that already. Also make sure you have Doom 2 selected when trying to run those, as (if I recall correctly) all of them are for Doom 2. And don't forget to select the DEH file for WADs that come with one.
Okay I'll try the merge option as that's not one I've actually tried, cheers dude

Return to “HENkaku”