Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ReNpDRM - Error

nanihothearts

ReNpDRM - Error

Post by nanihothearts » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 pm

I downloaded PURE CHESS FULL BUNDLE as its not available else where, the purchase was before renpdrm installed, but on ENSO.
It either shows error C2-12828-1 or force closed after few minutes of browsing the PS Store
I couldn't download the game whatsoever.

Am using psvsd to store my games and both locations ur0: & ux0: contains plugins and config files with specific locations properly written.

I've read comments under beta 5 plugin post in wololo.net and found few others have the same problem.
Hoping for someone with technical knowledge to help in fixing this.

Note: The plugin to activate Vita works fine.

Bonus: I'll add Pu*eChess whole pack to nonpdrm library after my PS Store works and allows me to download my purchases.

Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)
Advertising

dmaskell92

Re: ReNpDRM - Error

Post by dmaskell92 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 am

Good luck, ReNpDrm never worked for me, and I'm well versed at following Ps Vita tutorials.

This isn't a piracy forum, but your only solution may be to break the law, and get your game from a warez site.

This is obviously what Sony wants you to do.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 64GB PSVSD

DSwizzy145

Post by DSwizzy145 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:51 pm

dmaskell92 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 am
Good luck, ReNpDrm never worked for me, and I'm well versed at following Ps Vita tutorials.

This isn't a piracy forum, but your only solution may be to break the law, and get your game from a warez site.

This is obviously what Sony wants you to do.
Sony never gave a rat's *** about the Vita and it's people anyway

electrosheep

Post by electrosheep » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:18 am

Check the ReStore log at ur0:data/restore_log.txt. That may give you some additional information.

Also, the PS Store was crashing with C2-12828-1 for me as well, and I noticed in the log that the last line was consistently after trying to activate Bastion. So I figured, I'd try uninstalling Bastion to see if that did anything. Turned out, Bastion was on my other memory card, so I figured I'd try accessing the store with that card inserted to see if that made a difference. With that card inserted, I was able to access the store without issue.
Let me see...your grandmother's name was Beatrice?

Return to “Homebrews”