Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] ZeldaNSQ - Zelda Navi's Quest port for PSVITA

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
bcoleman

Re: [RELEASE] ZeldaNSQ - Zelda Navi's Quest port for PSVITA

Post by bcoleman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:04 pm

👏 nice work
Advertising

bcoleman

Re: [RELEASE] ZeldaNSQ - Zelda Navi's Quest port for PSVITA

Post by bcoleman » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Hey usineur, I just finished Zelda 3T. It plays perfectly from beginning to end. The only issue to report is that whenever you're inside of a dungeon, if you throw a pot the game will have a massive slowdown until after the pot goes away. The same thing happens when you're inside a dungeon and you use the fire rod/ice rod.

I just started playing Navi's Quest but I had to stop because the control is limited to left right up down still. Will you be releasing the update soon? I can bug test and report back any problems if you do.

Two issues I noticed right off the bat. First, the game will crash whenever you press the start button on the home screen (where it says Vincent) or on the file select screen. However the start button works fine inside the game. In your other two ports it doesn't do this, the start button is just ignored.

Secondly, if I walk to the left at the beginning of the game where there are 2-3 enemies, the game would dramatically slow down while walking in puddles of water.
Advertising

Return to “HENkaku”