Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)
Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:30 pm
This is good if you f*ck-up things on your 3DS, thing that happened to a friend.
- A Gateway-exploitable 3DS
- The Gateway exploit
- A SD Card with at least 1GB
- A internet connection in your 3DS
- 1.- Download the Gateway Exploit, decompress it and move it to the root of your SD Card.
- 2.- Put your SD Card into the 3DS.
- 3.- Open the 3DS Browser, and go to
- 4.- Now, you should be seeing the gateway menu:
- 5.- Select the "Backup system NAND" option, and press Start/A.
- 6.- Let it backup it, and press A when the proccess is finished.
And thats all, now you have succesfully backup your NAND!
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 am
- Location: Republic of South Africa
Dude all the tutorials you have written this month already exists on many websites, as for 3ds tut it's been done to death over at gbatemp
Anyway luck with all yours useless tut
PS3 Slim 3004 320GB-OFW
PSP 2000 96GB-6.60 ME-2.3
PS Vita 1104 3G/Wi-Fi 16GB-3.18 OFW(TN-V ,WebKit,PSM n Unity & TN-X)
PC:CPU-i5 3470 GPU-R9 290X RAM-GSKILL 2133 2x(4GB)1600MHz
HDD-500GB & 3TB
- Big Beholder
- Posts: 7603
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
- Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$
People still use BrickWait? also what that guy said^
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?