Versions : 1.0.25 and 1.0.34
Author : USpeed
Where to get it : Warning : I'm french, so excuse me for my english level :p
1. Presentation :
Boried about that games that don't permit you to create how many save game as you want ? Maybe I have a solution !
This plugin will switch between profiles you create to allow you to separate savegames.
Your girlfriend will not ever kill you stats !!!
Usefull : After XMB load, current profile is displayed
2. Install :
- Copy "profileManager.prx" in "PSP/sepugins" of your Memory Stick
- Edit file "PSP/seplugins/vsh.txt" and/or "PSP/seplugins/game.txt to add the line "ms0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1"
- Reboot your PSP.
3. How does it work ?
- USpeed Profile Manager will switch between all folders "SAVEDATA_<NUMBER>" in order to activate current profile on "SAVEDATA" folder.
- The plugin can manage up to 20 different profiles (folders "SAVEDATA_<NUMBER>")
- Current profile is on "SAVEDATA" folder to work with standard.
- A savegame in folder "USPM20110315" will allow to customize your name, icon and colors
4. How to customize my profile ?
- Go to "PSP/SAVEGAME/USPM20110315" or "PSP/SAVEGAME_<NUMBER>/USPM20110315" folder on your Memory Stick
- Change "profile.bmp" picture but keep image size to 28x28px and resolution at 24 bits in BITMAP format.
- Edit "profile.infos" as you like :
- "name" : profile name that is displayed (up to 15 chars, truncated after !)
- "box" : frame color (hexa value like "FF0000" for red)
- "border" : border color (hexa value like "FF0000" for red)
- "text" : name text color (hexa value like "FF0000" for red)
5. Controls :
- Press "Square" button (and maintain it pressed) to display "USpeed Profile Manager".
- Once displayed, you can change current profile to which you want by pressing "L" or "R" trigger.
- Release "square" button when your choice is done.
- Once displayed, you can stop the plugin by pressing "L" and "R" simultaneously.
6. Tips :
It's possible to create a backup of a save game in another profile juste by using the standard savegame copy of PSP.
- Copy you savestate
- Change current profile
- Remove Memory Stick (as ask by assistant)
- Re-insert Memory Stick and finish copy
- That's done !
7. Some screens :
Screens for v1.0.25
Screens for v1.0.34