Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

"universal" TN-V10 loader v3

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
ajoseab

Re: "universal" TN-V10 loader v3

Post by ajoseab » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Thanks qwikrazor87
Advertising

Bmakk205

Post by Bmakk205 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 am

shasta cola wrote:Im using patapon 1, I put 660.PBP and the loader files in the savedata folder but its notworking. Help pls.
Am I supposed to put them in this? UCUS98711_DATA01 , or the random numbers?
you have to extract the eboot from zip and rename it to 660.PBP,not the zip. That was my problem.
Advertising

hectorludovino

Post by hectorludovino » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Is there a way (easy or cheap), to hack the vita tv (3.18), and put this thing(bubble) plz send me a tutorial, or at least the information at my gmal ******* if is n spanish would better.
Last edited by fate6 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posting emails on an open forum is just dumb :/

bodega

Post by bodega » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm

hectorludovino wrote:Is there a way (easy or cheap), to hack the vita tv (3.18), and put this thing(bubble) plz send me a tutorial, or at least the information at my gmal ****** if is n spanish would better.
On my vita tv 3.18 i have bought Tenchi no mon chinese version (maybe the name is slightly different). The exploit-save is inside the leaked archive, inside HELLO folder. Just bought that game on ps3, copy it to vita TV using vita update blocker, add this tnv loader v3 to your save (also 6.60.PBP) and copy it to vita tv.

To trigg the exploit just launch the game, on the main screen choose the second option to load the save, then (when you see the character) press start, d'pad up (arrow up) then press circle (because asian console and game use circle to accept); it will start the TNV.

To make an ARK, TNV and VHBL bubble i suggest you to use LocoRoco Midnight Carnival demo, that is smaller than tenchi no mon (that is about 950mb compared to locoroco that is about 200mb), then make a backup of Tenchi No Mon to pc and delete it from vita (to recover 950mb)
sorry 4 my bad english :)

Follow me on Twitter erBodega

Return to “TN CEF”