Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Post Reply
173210
Guru
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm

[RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by 173210 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 am

This is a fix of PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final for 6.60.
You can use it on WLAN, so it works on TN-V.

Download
PSPLINK_20_FIX_660.zip

Source code
https://github.com/173210/psplink

How to use it
1. Copy psplink directory to ms0:/PSP/GAME
2. Launch PSPLink. It will show the IP address and the port.
3. Open command prompt and type the following command:

Code: Select all

telnet <IP address> <port>
4. Enjoy!
If the string you type don't show on your command prompt, type Ctrl+] and the following command:

Code: Select all

set localecho
After that, type enter to back.
Advertising
Last edited by 173210 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donate!
Bitconin: 1Aq3NruiohEvUsGJAmHoXjTq764HDS5zef
Paypal: http://173210.github.io/

User avatar
codestation
Big Beholder
Posts: 1660
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm
Location: /dev/negi

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by codestation » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:10 am

I get this error: sceNetApctlConnect returns 80110601. Any ideas?

PSP 2k on 6.60 (Pro-C).
Advertising
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..

173210
Guru
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by 173210 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:16 am

codestation wrote:I get this error: sceNetApctlConnect returns 80110601. Any ideas?

PSP 2k on 6.60 (Pro-C).
Your network config is wrong.
Open psplink.ini and change the value of wifi to select the correct config.
Donate!
Bitconin: 1Aq3NruiohEvUsGJAmHoXjTq764HDS5zef
Paypal: http://173210.github.io/

User avatar
Coldbird
Guru
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by Coldbird » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:14 am

Vita has a bit of an issue with network configuration profiles, namely that one that by default there is none and the only way to connect to WIFI is to trigger the auto connect ability of the PSP firmware inside.

There are several workarounds to this, so - either use the autoconnect profile number (0 i think it is) or, at least for TN-V, create a dummy profile in XMB and use that profiles number (which will work because internally Vita does nothing but NAT the network through the software router inside the Vita OS firmware, no matter the profile).
Image
PSP N-1000 ✔ / 6.20 PRO NIGHTLY ✔ / PRO ONLINE ✔

173210
Guru
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by 173210 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:04 am

I built PSPLink which can use network profile '0'.
Try this.
http://173210.server-queen.com/autoinde ... K_TEST.ZIP
Donate!
Bitconin: 1Aq3NruiohEvUsGJAmHoXjTq764HDS5zef
Paypal: http://173210.github.io/

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 851
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by Rinnegatamante » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi, is there a way to use PSPLink on Vita in order to analyze a game crash? How can i load the vsh menu in order to load an eboot.pbp?

When i try to load the vshmain of CEF TN i get this error:
ms0:/> Failed to Load/Start module 'ms0:/flash/vsh/module/vshmain.prx' Error: 0x8002013C
P.S. Noobish question (I didn't find nothing surfing the net): what really is pspsh? (Is it a debugger?) Is also needed for wlan connection? If yes, how can i fix this error:
c:\pspsdk>pspsh
connect: Connection refused
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Behind you!

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by Acid_Snake » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Coldbird wrote:Vita has a bit of an issue with network configuration profiles, namely that one that by default there is none and the only way to connect to WIFI is to trigger the auto connect ability of the PSP firmware inside.

There are several workarounds to this, so - either use the autoconnect profile number (0 i think it is) or, at least for TN-V, create a dummy profile in XMB and use that profiles number (which will work because internally Vita does nothing but NAT the network through the software router inside the Vita OS firmware, no matter the profile).
yes I've also seen this problem, using profile 0 just works

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 851
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by Rinnegatamante » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Rinnegatamante wrote:Hi, is there a way to use PSPLink on Vita in order to analyze a game crash? How can i load the vsh menu in order to load an eboot.pbp?

When i try to load the vshmain of CEF TN i get this error:
ms0:/> Failed to Load/Start module 'ms0:/flash/vsh/module/vshmain.prx' Error: 0x8002013C
P.S. Noobish question (I didn't find nothing surfing the net): what really is pspsh? (Is it a debugger?) Is also needed for wlan connection? If yes, how can i fix this error:
c:\pspsdk>pspsh
connect: Connection refused
Bump, someone could help me?
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: [RELEASE]PSPLink(not usb) 2.0 Final Fix for 6.60 (TN-V)

Post by fate6 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Load its BOOT.BIN from within PSPlink iirc
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Post Reply

Return to “TN CEF”