Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Game] Toy Wars

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
nisarg_kolhe

Re: [Game] Toy Wars

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

I have some doubts in new level like fire and taxi we take the passengers/firemen but now where to put them? Yes its written to put them in House/Fire place but where? In house i can't entre it and in fire place i go there but still they are with me :|
Advertising
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
davidgf

Post by davidgf »

You need an invitation in order to get in the house. You have to carry the firemen using the truck. To do so just land the helicopter in the heliport, and then use the truck to carry them to the fire.
Advertising
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Nice improvements to a homebrew that was already impressive, welcome to the competition :)
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
davidgf

Post by davidgf »

Thanks!! I have in mind to finish it, instead of abandoning it like other projects of mine. So keep waiting for updates!
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

davidgf wrote:You need an invitation in order to get in the house. You have to carry the firemen using the truck. To do so just land the helicopter in the heliport, and then use the truck to carry them to the fire.
ohh!thanks for the help btw your game is more awesome than ever and i'm looking forward for more updates but don't stop working on it even if the dealine is gone :)
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
davidgf

Post by davidgf »

I don't have much time, but I promise to keep up the work. Now I'm doing a wii port!
Yosh

Post by Yosh »

Impressive
flofrucht

Post by flofrucht »

Great game, I think this was also at the neoflash compo.
twitter.com/flofrucht
PSPDev and scener
BlkHalo

Post by BlkHalo »

Dwighty wrote:Downloaded and tried it, good, very good. The graphics are spot on and the plane moves fine. Looking around the bedroom in my plane reminded of another game from the PS1 era. You could quite easily get away with entering this twice, one as a 3D flying game and another as a 3D platform game. No one would guess what I'm on about, and I'm not going to give names away due to copyright.

All I'll say is this...

If you were to make a 3D platform game out of it, just stick a guy called Duzz Lightyear in it, another called Voody and a few other toys like an oversized green plastic dinosaur, a sneaky plastic potato whose facial and body parts fall off and a pretty woman called Bo Peep to fight over and I'm telling you, you'd have a hit on your hands. :D
Aww come on, what ps1 game did it remind you of?

Selling my PSP 3000 to buy more PS3 games :c
Add me on PSN: BlkHalo
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

BlkHalo wrote:
Dwighty wrote:Downloaded and tried it, good, very good. The graphics are spot on and the plane moves fine. Looking around the bedroom in my plane reminded of another game from the PS1 era. You could quite easily get away with entering this twice, one as a 3D flying game and another as a 3D platform game. No one would guess what I'm on about, and I'm not going to give names away due to copyright.

All I'll say is this...

If you were to make a 3D platform game out of it, just stick a guy called Duzz Lightyear in it, another called Voody and a few other toys like an oversized green plastic dinosaur, a sneaky plastic potato whose facial and body parts fall off and a pretty woman called Bo Peep to fight over and I'm telling you, you'd have a hit on your hands. :D
Aww come on, what ps1 game did it remind you of?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buzz ... Woody .. Mr potato Head .. :lol: :lol:
the original is the best Movie..i see a bit of it in this game..But Nothing that would direct me to think it,unless someone point's it out.
I wouldnt think there would be a would be a problem saying it here..

Still love the game.
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers

Return to “Submissions”